If You Need Some Cardi B Memes, We’ve Got you Covered With These 19 Memes For Any Ocassion
Belcalis Almanzar is breaking records left and right, from VMA award nominations to topping Billboard charts, and even having her first child all in the last year alone. She is also one of the most meme-able humans on earth. That’s right. Move over, Rihanna. Cardi B is here to be the face of memes for every and nay situation. If you couldn’t get enough of the “Young Cardi” memes, then enjoy these Belcalis adulting memes.
1. When you don’t have anything nice to say.
TBH, it’s not just a Dominican trait to be feared. All Latinos might have been taught that “If you don’t have anything nice to say, callate la boca pendeja.” However, some times people need to be talked down to.
2. Of course she is willing to get nostalgic.
Bardi’s roots are definitely not from Disney. Girl grew up in the South Bronx and she worked as a cashier at an Amish Market when she was a teenager. She made $250 a week, which is better than a lot of jobs.
3. Nothing like some simple yet important beauty hacks.
How many times have you done this with your hair? Don’t lie. It was more often than you’d like to admit.
4. You can get festive with some of these memes.
Legit, I always leave my mom’s house like this on Thanksgiving. Like, give me all the food that no one is eating. I need food.
5. Some times you just want to make your friends laugh with some silly jokes.
True fans know Cardi B’s name is Belcalis Almanzar, but her Cardi B stage name is short for Bacardi (the rum). Meanwhile, her sister’s name is Hennessy (like the brandy).
6. When your friend needs a little inspiration for their upcoming week.
Cardi B to the rescue. Honestly, you can order your own Cardi B veladores and Bardi swag on Etsy.
7. Her photos are truly meme magic, like this sweet animal moment.
Who hasn’t wanted to spend time with some sweet dolphins. Though, tbh, let’s avoid aquariums since they don’t treat animals well.
8. This surefire way to deflect all of those “y tu novio” questions.
I don’t know if abuelitas understand memes just yet, but girl’s gotta learn to function in this life, and that you’re thriving. Two birds. One scone. 🐥🍮 🐥
9. You can use Cardi B to clown your perpetually single friends.
Also, you wouldn’t want to see them any other way. Have you experienced your single friends getting married? It’s like they disappear.
10. Obviously there is going to be a Beyoncé meme in the mix because she is everywhere.
Fun fact: Cardi B’s “Invasion of Privacy” album mentions Beyoncé every twelve minutes. Cardi B gave shoutouts to all our favorite female artists (Tina Turner, TLC, Rihanna).
11. When you want to let your friends know that you are deep stalking an ex’s social media.
Okurrr, maybe I’m being a little bit loca. Feel free to send to all the locos in your life.
12. Nothing like Cardi B letting everyone know exactly what you’re feeling.
Someone just called to talk about your last tweet? Before you even hang up with them, post this.
13. Who hasn’t made this face and noise when using this emoji?
Stick that tongue out and proud wherever you want girl. Save this meme for the day a fool misinterprets your emoji. Porque emojis are not words.
14. Nothing like giving your squad some inspiration about the years to come.
Have you ever been out and about and seen someone that looks like your friend from the future? Those are moments to truly cherish.
15. When you just need a good laugh.
I mean… it’s pretty spot on, sans the Targoat bags. But you know that Cardi B loves Target because it is one of the greatest stores, according to Latino families.
16. Hell, you can also just clown Cardi B as a bonding experience because, why not?
Literally, Cardi B stripped to save money to get out of an abusive relationship and invest in her music career. I am here for that. That’s A+ street smarts and deserves all of the respect.
17. When you need motivation in life.
When Cardi B “got a bag and fixed [her] teeth,” her dentist’s business actually tripled after Cardi B released “Bodak Yellow.”
18. Some times she just speaks to your very soul and that shouldn’t be kept secret.
It looks like capitalism and tastes french fries. It also wouldn’t hurt to get someone in the White House who isn’t Donald Trump, tbh.
19. When you remember that your life is already goals.
These are the things that matter in life, no? Sure we all got problems but so long as your skin is clear, your ass is fat, then you have what you need to have a good life, according to the Meme Gods.