When Walter Mercado Moved Out Of His Home In Miami, He Put All Of His Luxuries On Sale
Walter Mercado’s condo in Miami, Florida, has been listed on Estate Sales, and interested buyers are welcome to make an appointment and purchase items from Mercado’s home. The more than 200 pictures posted online show a treasure trove of unique items being sold, and every single one of them reflects the entertainer and astrologists’ flamboyantly fabulous style. Check it out for yourself and see which items catch your attention the most…
1. Walter Mercado’s wonderful, vintage attire.
His outfits have always been far from basic.
2. A large, vintage arm chair from his home reminiscent of the one you’d see on his set.
This is giving me major nostalgia.
3. A vintage couch that comes with embroidered pillows.
You know, to go with that armchair.
4. As for kitchen items, you can purchase this ornament of fake grapes to go on your countertop.
Just in case your abuela doesn’t already have a set of fake fruit in her kitchen.
5. Walter Mercado tea set to go with any fine china collection.
And if you break these, your grandma will kill you.
6. A golden antique telephone.
Hopefully the phone actually works.
7. Detailed magnifying glasses.
In case you want to get a better look at some chisme happening at a far distance.
8. Walter Mercado portraits.
9. And more portraits.
If you didn’t know Walter Mercado loves himself, now you do.
10. Detailed, colorful portraits.
My grandma would probably frame this in her living room.
11. An astrology map.✨
Every single item represents Walter Mercado to the fullest. Buy them con mucho, mucho, muuuucho amor.✨
12. Decorative brooches, rings and bracelets.
Every single one of these accessories is so unique and different from one another.
13. Extravagant necklaces.
You’d never see Walter Mercado without these extravagant accessories.
14. A white and gold, detailed gown.
15. An Egyptian sculpture.
SO. MUCH. DETAIL.
16. A white Egyptian sculpture.
So beautifully sculpted.
17. A large amethyst geode.
It’s believed that this stone protects it’s owner from being a drunk.
18. A vintage clock.
Once again, the detail on these artifacts is everything!
19. Polished wooden bed frame.
The bed frame even has attached lamps!
20. Detailed, vintage daybed.
So cute and so vintage.
21. A beige, vintage suitcase.
Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a suitcase like this.
22. Striped, occasional chairs.
These chairs are far from basic.