A Latino Baby Shower Would Not Be The Same Without These 9 People
Baby showers are like every other Latino family party. There’s a bunch of food, alcohol, and the people you see at the baby shower are always the same.
1. That tía who can’t be quiet about the baby shower and ends up ruining the surprise.
Sometimes it’s best if you just don’t tell this person about the baby shower at all.
2. The señora who takes baby shower games way too seriously.
She gets way too competitive just to win a prize that was probably purchased at the 99¢ Store.
3. The prima who loves to party and will turn every baby shower game into a drinking game.
TBH, this is me.
4. Then there’s the person who’s hoarding the dessert table during the entire party.
I would be all over that chocolate fountain.
5. The person who just can’t stop themselves from rubbing the mom-to-be’s belly.
While the mom-to-be is eating, opening the gifts, and cutting the cake, this person will be there rubbing her belly.
6. Then there’s the person who can’t stop pointing out how big the pregnant woman is. How many of you have encountered her?
Oh, are women supposed to have a flat stomach with six pack abs while they’re pregnant? Don’t think so…
7. There’s also that one tío who’s forced to be there by his wife.
And usually he has a stank face all day/night long because he’s sooo not about the toilet paper games.
8. You also have the prima who brags about being single and not having kids.
“I don’t have kids so I can go out with my friends, I can party, travel and do whatever I want!”
9. But the most important person is the mom-to-be, who is always overwhelmed with the love she and her baby receive.❤️
She’s always so happy to be surrounded by her family and friends. ????
Which person are you at baby showers? Let us know in the comments and hit the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org