Check Out These Very Impressive Selena Costumes To Give You Some Halloween Inspo
Halloween is slowly approaching, but it’s never too early to plan for your costume. Selena is and will always been know for her iconic looks. Not only did she show off her signature red lip, Selena created some iconic style moments. Even more than 20 years after her death, la reina de tejano music is still inspiring some amazing Halloween costumes. Check out some of the best renditions of Selenas outfits via Halloween costumes through the years.
1. It is always about the bustier and pants.blackwomenincostume / Instagram
Keke Palmer paid homage to the singer in her very own costume. Adding the bedazzled hat on top really solidifies the look and it is everything.
2. Take it way back and bring out an old school Selena look.loveatdisneyland / Instagram
Look at those sleeves. This iconic look earned its fame at a concert in San Antonio, Texas, when Selena and her band all wore matching cow print. You know you remember that concert.
3. Accentuate the hips to give is an authentic Selena feel.karinsang / Instagram
This Selena costume nailed the bustier. From the hair to the mic, this look is spot on.
4. You can always make it a couples costume because Chris Perez.kari0314 / Instagram
Talk about a nostalgic feeling. He even went so far as to show off the old school, pre-haircut Perez and it is working.
5. Never, ever forget the stunning GRAMMYs outfit.ourlatinas / Instagram
Lala Romero looks impeccable in this look. She even has the award to match and that is just all the commitment we deserve.
6. You don’t have to use a specific look. Just look the part.styledbypaks / Instagram
It really comes down to the hair, outfit choice, lip color and attitude. Selena is one of the most recognizable faces in entertainment so it’s easy to make her your own.
7. You can get crafty to really make the look authentic._whatluisexpect / Instagram
Big hair, don’t care. Just add some metallic embellishments and make the belt to truly make it your own.
8. Some people are better at crafting and creating than others.veronyka_ten / Instagram
This look will have you thinking it’s the same outfit Selena wore. The top is almost identical and it is a hard top to recreate with the same effect.
9. Seriously. Selena has so many looks you can copy for Halloween.itsaribo_ / Instagram
This Selena leather look has me feeling muy, muy excited. Who know she had a biker grunge look in her arsenal.
10. She really is one of the easiest and most recognizable person to make into a costume.amandachoice / Instagram
Once again. It is about the bustier, red lip and belt/pant combo to make the look.
11. Even the little ones can get in on the Selena dress up act.bjacinto / Instagram
You might have been drawn right to the rose and that makes sense. However, who else noticed the Band-Aid on her finger? Just like Selena’s iconic Astrodome concert.
12. Think out of the box and use some promo shots as your costume inspo.selenaquintanilla_rarepics / Instagram
This unique Selena costume looks amazing. Can you believe that shirt is DIY? That’s what you call talent.
13. Hoop earrings are always a nice touch.selenaquintanillaylosdinos / Instagram
That red lipstick and those hoops. Desi Perkins looks perfect in her Selena costume and you can too.
14. Another unexpected couple’s costume to love.derrickjgarcia / Instagram
This couple looks incredible in their matching Chris and Selena jerseys. They even have the pose down. There are so many photos of Selena and her husband that are perfect for Halloween.
15. But that purple jumper is the most iconic outfit of them all.selenatributeband / Instagram
This look is gorgeous and classic. You’ll definitely stand out at any Halloween costume you go to.
16. Simple. Nostalgic. Flawless.daissyminelly / Instagram
Nobody wears a ruffle shirt like Selena. This costume looks so good that she should win all the costume awards.
17. Stunning vision in white.selena.etc / Instagram
This all-white Selena look shines bright as it should. Also, that hair is goals and we are kind of jealous.
18. Did we mention that you can give the little ones their dream Selena outfit?r.c.love / Instagram
Eyeliner on point. This little girl even matched the earrings and we are here for that attention to detail.
19. Red is made for Latinas and that’s all we have to say about that.stephascollection / Instagram
The bead work on the bustier is exquisite. Like, how long did it take to create that look?
20. Just copy Demi Lovato and you’ll slay this Halloween.0nc._923 / Instagram
Last, but definitely not least, Demi Lovato. This is one of Selena’s most popular looks and Demi looks flawless.
Share this story with all of your friends by tapping that little share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org