28 Zodiac Tattoos To Never Tell Your Mother About
Getting a tattoo is a big no-no in most Latinx families, but horoscopes have all the yes. Sure, your mom doesn’t want you to “deface” your body but if you attach it to your horoscope, it is hard for her to say no. You may not want to show her but these zodiac tattoos about your sign are definitely something to consider.
Whether you’re looking for your first, or four-hundredth, the stars bestow favor on these options!
1. Carry the stars on your back, Aquarius family.@amberambiencestars / Instagram
Mom definitely knows every mole, freckle and blemish on your body but it is alway worth at least trying to hide things from her. In that spirit, maybe getting a tattoo with the stars will change her mind.
2. If you’re an Aquarius and confident about your pecs, this is for you.@boneka_setan / Instagram
You’re also the social conscience of the zodiac, btw. Just tell your mama, you’re trying to make the world a better place.
3. Pisces fish circling its constellation.@andreflc2 / Instagram
The symbol for Pisces represents the duality of you guys: two fish tied together swimming in opposite directions. And since you’re probably such a great mediator, you’ll have no problem explaining this tat away to your family.
4. Pisces goddess with so much symbolism.@stacceyevans / Instagram
See that symbol on her neck? That’s the symbol for Pisces and if you want, you can start with a tattoo of just that to ease your mom into the idea.
5. Aries ram & constellation.@alien.tattoo / Instagram
Aries is represented by a flying ram who knows how to get things done, and is able to carry its people to victory on its back. Clearly that is something to be proud of.
6. The earthy Taurus toro@idatattoosampo / Instagram
Like a true earth sign, you’re sensual, practical and stubborn, which means that you’re going to pick a sick-ass tattoo like this one.
7. Gemini Double Time@maxinerodriguez / Instagram
Typically depicted by two twin brothers, this tat instead imagines two twin sisters, one mortal and one immortal. Get yourself a tattoo that’s like a creepy Mona Lisa and feel empowered forever.
8. We really like the twin sister vibe, ok?@richardcuadros_ / Instagram
Geminis are known for being expressive and, tbh, smart-asses. They’re also pros at thoughtful communication. You can’t hide anything from these hermanas.
9. Gemini duality is also about synergy.@oc_tattgemini / Instagram
Greek mythology remembers these two as peaceful siblings who never fought and loved each other. Can you name the gender in this tat? Probably because it doesn’t matter. 🙂
10. The Ethereal Cancer@capone_tattoo / Instagram
Cancers are emotional, empathic and loyal af. They also have wild imaginations which leads to their artistic nature. You can tell by the next four slides that cancers live it up.
11. The Classic Constellation on the Ear Tattoo@merkertattoos / Instagram
I’m not sure what the artist intended, but for me, this is a two-fer of a cancer constellation and a bunch of evil eyes warding off bad luck. I’m inspired.
12. The Brave (and cutie) Crab@pautattooandbarbershop / Instagram
The Brave Crab resembles every Cancer we know’s small-dog-syndrome (y’know, when you think you’re a big tough guy but really you’re a chihuahua named Bruce). Maybe this crab tattoo is a reminder to find your inner soft side and put down the claws.
13. Moon in Cancer@maansimbajon / Instagram
So, liiike, did you know you have a whole natal chart and you can have different moons in different signs. You can be an Aquarius and have all your moons in Cancer, and have your mind be blown about why the way you are. Check it.
14. If you know you’re a gem, get this Cancer tattoo:@imarquesa / Instagram
We’ve got another Moon in Cancer, folks, and I have a feeling that it can be a very dominant trait. This is the Sorting Hat folks: you can be who you already know you are.
15. If you’re a Leo, though, we all already know that.@capone_tattoo / Instagram
Y’all are the life of the party, the big personalities, and there’s no abuelita or chancleta stopping you from getting whatever you want. Plus, this is a sick minimalist line drawing approach.
16. Virgos pay attention to detail.@robryant_tattoos / Instagram
In case you couldn’t tell by this tattoo with mad shading and little moon craters. Here we’ve got a Moon in Virgo, ay oh!
17. Classy Astro Finger Tats@arielbego / Instagram
This is a pretty sweet look if you want to have the stars and all their telenovela mythology at the tips of your fingers. Plus, Virgos are known for being methodical, so counting off every finger as an expression from the universe are a classic.
18. Campy Minimalist Virgo@isadoraslessa / Instagram
My favorite kind of Virgo. I love this because you can include so many more symbols that represent who you are. Plus, you don’t have to fill in every quadrant at once. Get to know yourself, then tell the world.
19. Libras in Miami@carlacapaccioni / Instagram
I can recognize that hibiscus flower from a mile away. If you’re a Libra and you’re from Miami, this is a pretty cute twist.
20. Scorpio brand on point (literally)@livianunestattoo / Instagram
Scorpios are often misunderstood as brooding, complex, mysterious sex symbols. Ok, so they actually are all those things, but they’re also focused, brave, faithful and balanced. Just like this gorgeous tattoo.
21. Can you see the scorpion in the stars?@also_known_as_john_lopez / Instagram
Scorpios might seem like fire signs because of all the feisty traits they embody, but they’re actually water signs.
22. When you wish you were a Scorpio so you could get this sick tattoo.@isaactlwe_mancilla / Instagram
They’re fierce, they’re sensitive, they’re not even close to ‘rough around the edges.’ Can you tell I’m in a relationship with one of these charmers?
23. BEHOLD: Scorpios can take the pain of some serious shading.@rodsjimenez / Instagram
I mean, hot ? damn ?! Be careful of that stinger, am I right? Yeesh, and those claws. And pinchers. Let’s move onto Sagittarius, shall we?
24. ? Sagittarius ?@blacksheep13_tattoo / Instagram
Like other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to experience todo al mundo. They’re usually hilarious, generous and romanticize everything. This tattoo, though, is it.
25. Sag’s are the philosophers of the group.@neoroyalsag / Instagram
They dream big and aim (literally) high. So why not get a gold-crested tattoo behind your ear?! You’re a Sagittarius–you can’t be held back.
26. Capricorns, The OG GOAT.@reh.inkcapricorn / Instagram
Yep, I said it. Just like actual goats, Capricorns are determined to climb that mountain and look casual while trying. Sure, they can be workaholics, a little (a lotta) inhibited and stubborn, but that’s just one half. I need this tattoo to serve as a reminder that you can’t be mitad Capricorn. ?
27. TBH, Capricorns are the closest sign to an actual unicorn. ?@marikinagirl / Instagram
But remember to self-care, fellow Capricorns, and refill your pot of rainbow magic. And by self-care, I mean go get another tattoo. You’ve earned it!
28. Or, just get your whole natal chart tattooed!@circlesandferns / Instagram
I mean, that’s a pretty sweet way to encompass all of you, since you’ll be banned from ever getting another tattoo again anyway. #SorryKatVonD
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org