This Hustling Latina Has Everyone On The Internet Saying, “SLAYY”
If there’s one influencer who’s hyping people up and changing perspectives, it’s Jennifer Ruiz, also known as La China. This Latina with 2 million followers on Instagram has been called everything from chingona to queen to boss to self-made, and super mom. Here are some of the empowering things she has said that so many women are clapping too.
1. Love yourself and be yourself before anything.
Like a true queen sitting on her throne, she keeps it real embracing her flaws.
2. You don’t have to prove anything to other people. If you’re happy, then that’s the only thing that matters.
Why worry about other people’s approval? Just do you, boo.
3. Never feel less about yourself because of another person’s disapproval.
Like Jenny puts it, “Life is too short to be changing who you are to please others.”
4. Don’t associate with people who bring negativity into your life – no matter who they are.
Keep a circle of family and friends in your life who bring nothing but positive vibes. Even if that circle is small, it’s quality over quantity ??
5. If you have haters who try to bring you down, just flip your hair and flaunt your success.
Just like the song says: “I dedicate this to all of those who didn’t believe in me. To the teachers who didn’t understand me, to all of the laws that put me in prison when all I was doing was trying to help my family. Look at me now.”
6. Never be afraid to do something, no matter how difficult or risky it might be.
Don't let fear get the best of you, why worry about something that hasn't even happened yet ?
— La China (@Jen_ny69) February 21, 2017
Because if you don’t do it now, then you might regret it later.
7. Don’t let any moment of failure discourage you from going after your dreams.
Just because you are not where you would like to be does not mean you aren't on the right path, enjoy the struggles of your journey
— La China (@Jen_ny69) October 5, 2016
You can’t compare yourself to other people’s success, because everyone’s journey to success is different.
8. Remind yourself each day that you’re THE SH*T. ??
You just have to hype yourself up or nobody will.
9. Always follow your passion and keep yourself happy.
Because it’s not healthy to dismiss the importance of self love and happiness.
10. Never settle for a job that you’re not truly happy with.
Fuck work and be a boss
— La China (@Jen_ny69) March 7, 2017
If you’re tired of working so hard for nothing, then make it something. Hustle hard to get where you want.
11. Last, but not least, remember that you can do absolutely anything that you put your mind to. No matter what, never give up.
I'm just a girl with a passion for success, a woman who doesn't take no for an answer, striving to make the impossible possible
— La China (@Jen_ny69) December 23, 2016
The world is yours, bby girl.
If you’re a fan of Jenny, hit the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com