Here Are Some Of The Most Fabulous Pride Products You Can Get On The Internet
There are a million reasons queer Latinos might not want to flaunt their rainbow flag, and a million different ways to do it anyway. In these politically dark times, it’s more important than ever to fearlessly wear those rainbow nipple tassles and wave that pride flag. Latinos have to deal with a lot of stuff when they are queer from family and society so might as well own that identity. The internet has gifted us many ways to adorn our bodies and our homes with identity affirming messages, flower crowns and LGBT pride.
1. Frida Rainbow Flower Crown | $45.00BloomDesignStudio / Etsy
In honor of one of the most sexually fluid Latinas in history, I’m dressing as Frida Kahlo to the next Pride parade I go to. All of the blossoms attach to a thin metal headband that is also lined with eco felt, so it’s comfortable to wear.
2. Rainbow Cap | $16.00ScreensNThreat / Etsy
Get your caps in black, white, or baby pink. You know you look qt in every color.
3. LGBT Pride Rainbow Ribbon Headband Fascinator | $135FabHatters / Etsy
FabHatters knows how to dress up a queer pride float. All the reviews are from queens who know how to show up to a party. It might be pricey but good fashion always is.
4. Rainbow High Waist Booty Shorts | $22.00DillyDuds / Etsy
Literally the description: “Be the rainbow in somebody’s cloud!”
The world is a cloud, so you should probably get one for every day of the week, imo.
5. Rainbow Tutu | $15.00LittlePigletBoutique / Etsy
As if you’d ever leave the house without it. Plus, you can use it again for Halloween when you’re a creepy, sexy clown. ????
6. So Gay enamel pin | $12.00Pride Pins. Digital Image. Bella Dona. June 28, 2018.
Y’know, just in case the rainbow tutu and headband didn’t tip anyone off. Plus these pins let you wear both your Latinx heritage and your unapologetic queer pride. Win-Win.
7. LGBTQ: Rainbow Nipple Pasties | $20.46KittybitsBoutique / Etsy
Like, you might as well just go for it. Sure, it might make some people uncomfortable to see you in these but those are just people who shouldn’t.
8. Unicorn Skin Rainbow Highlighter | $17.00PASHMACCO / Etsy
This Latina owned business has been featured all over the place for her incredible rainbow highlighter. It comes in one palette, and in one fell sweep.
9. LGBT Pride Temporary Tattoo Mix & Match Pack | $15.00LoudMouthInk / Etsy
Gift your boo this tattoo and you can claim them yours for at least 1-2 weeks. JK, tattoos fade, but true love won’t.
10. Rainbow Choker Necklace | $6.82HappyGayAccessories / Etsy
We all went through that emo phase when we were in middle school. This is just a chance for you to relive those days with a little something extra.
11. Gender Affirming Transgender Nonbinary Pronoun Pins | $11.00GENDERGEMS / Etsy
Find pride in your pronoun, whatever you’ve chosen to identify as! GENDERGEMS makes it truly stylish to not just have pride, but show it off to everyone you meet.
12. Make America Gay Again Flag | $24.90DrumpfDotWTF
Wear it as a cape for the weekend, and then hang it up outside your house. Wouldn’t you like everyone to know who you truly are without having to explain it?
13. Bi Pride T-Shirts | $24.99@feministapparel / Instagram
Feminist Apparel is apparel made up by women and the queer community, for women and the queer community. This one’s for all my bi brothers and sisters, who make up the majority of the LGBTQ community and have the least awareness.
14. Queer Black & Cute AF T-Shirt | $24.99mitú
Show that queer Afro-Latinx pride off everywhere you go. After all, you have a lot to be proud about so you might as well show it off.
Buy this shirt at the mitú shop by clicking here.
15. Keith Haring Inspired Pride iPhone Case | $15.95ImotVoksimTees / Etsy
Protect your phone from the dusty day to day with a shiny new, rainbow pride case. It’s so cute, I’m screaming. ❤️ ???? ???? ???? ???? ????
16. Love is Love Umbrella | $55.00CassaRaptorCreations / Etsy
Don’t let the haters rain on your parade (literally). This umbrella is handpainted, so you’ll already be arriving next level. Or just show up in a white t-shirt and live your life. 😉
17. Drag Queen Lotería Shirt | $45.00wilberthgonzalez / Instagram
Do you love “RuPaul’s Drag Race”? Do you love lotería? Then this shirt is for you.
18. Rainbow Earrings | $6.00AnyaCloudJewellry / Etsy
So go ahead, go out with your rainbow earrings, your nipple pasties, body glitter and tutu for a nice casual night out.
19. Puro Pride Shit | $24.99mitú
Because some times a simple two-word sentence is all you need to get the point across.
Buy this shirt at the mitú shop by clicking here.
20. Gay Pride Socks – LGBT Socks | $27.27SocksSmile / Etsy
Put on your gay pride socks (suggestion: peppered in Karamo Brown’s gorgeous face). You can personalize these socks to put anyone’s face on it, so gift your face to your boo or gift yourself. Because you’re doing this all over again tomorrow! Happy Pride, queeros!! ????
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org