Here Are Etsy’s Top 25 Bardi Gang Swag Under $25 For That Special Fan In Your Life
Cardi B has started a nationwide conversation on Afro-Latinas, and has been unapologetic about who she is: una Dominicana emotional gansta. If you’re not in the Bardi gang, I don’t want to talk to you. Here’s how to show your true colors for less than $25.
1. Spirit Animal Cap | $14.9999STONEZ / Etsy
Wear your spirit animal on your forehead with this gem. I see you wearing this and I trust you.
2. Cardi B. Nail Decals | $4.99VitaBelloVogue / Etsy
If you really want to splurge, you can order the acrylics from Etsy for $70 to get Cardi B’s signature long-nailed look.
3. Finesse Socks | $7.49YOOAK / Etsy
I’m obsessed. Even the style of these socks is so flashback ’90s. See yourself decked out in numbers 1-3 already and feeling good about yourself.
4. Okurr Mug | $10.00UpbeatShop / Etsy
Yes, Cardi B. saying, “I’m just a regular shmegular degular girl” is like J.Lo saying she’s just “Jenny from the Block.” Understatement of the year.
5. Finesse Enamel Pin | $10.00SaintNerd / Etsy
Need the spirit of Cardi to flow through you every time you pick up that bag? Dale already.
6. Santa Cardi Velas | $14.99celebprayercandles / Etsy
Prayin’ you could be like Cardi so you could not give a fuck? Pray to Saint Cardi B for guidance, strength, and a no fucks given attitude. ????
7. Bardi Gang Crop Top | $24.50FunTreasureDesigns / Etsy
I always wondered why the shirts that are cut in half cost twice as much, but that’s the price to be in the new latino gang.
8. Mother Cardi Print $15.00InWithTheOldPrints / Etsy
As Cardi says, “They see pictures, they say, ‘Goals,’ bitch, I’m who they tryna be.” Keep your eyes on the prize with Santa Cardi B at your entrance and watch your parents faint when they instinctively kneel for her.
9. OKURRR! Enamel Pin | $11.00MadeAuGold / Etsy
You can never have enough enamel pins, okurr? You’re not in the Bardi Gang unless you’re always repping, so make sure you have a pin on errything.
10. Bardi Watercolor | $25LaBelleMortArt / Etsy
This is true art. Of course Cardi B’s followers include incredible watercolor artists. ????
11. “I Make Money Move$” Notebook | $20.00bybikka / Etsy
How do you think Cardi got to where she’s at? This took planning, dropping some lyrics in a notebook that might have looked like this.
12. “Livin’ My Best Life” Pencils | $2 EachBaumDesignsShop / Etsy
Don’t even try to make money move$ without using these pencils. How else do you expect to live your best life alongside Chance the Rapper?
13. “Okurrr” Baby Onsie | $19.99RoyalPrintsShop / Etsy
Cardi’s following has no age requirements. You just have to be a boss, skirt optional.
14. “Run this ???? like cardio” Dog Bandana | $16tedsattire / Etsy
AND the Bardi Gang is not speciesist. Dogs taking shits welcome. ✌️
15. “Happy Cardi B-Day” Card | $4.50HundredwattSupplyCo / Etsy
What better way to celebrate your friend’s birthday than by reminding them that every day is Cardi B Day? JK, it’s a Cardi B-day, get it?
16. “I Make Money Moves” Wine Glass | $10.00TheVineKnot / Etsy
Cheers to lookin’ like a right swipe on Tinder and a boss in a skirt. Make those money moves, boo.
17. “Be Careful” Mug | $14.95RatchetvilleGifts / Etsy
Yeah, it’s not a threat, it’s a warnin’ and you can remind all your shady ass coworkers of that with every sip.
18. “Invasion of Privacy” Cap | $15.00worldwidetrapdealer / Etsy
As Cardi B. once said:“I think us bad bitches is a gift from God” — “I Do” (feat. SZA) Recognize your sainthood with this cap.
19. Cardi Socks | $15.95SPRKLR / Etsy
Pro tip: wear these with Balenciagas. You know, the ones that look like socks. ????
20. “I’m Livin’ My Best Life” T-Shirt | $18.00RatchetvilleGifts / Etsy
Cut this shirt in half and sell it for $25 for your MMOD (Money Move of the Day).
21. Finesse Enamel Pin | $9.54LeeRickCollective / Etsy
Pin this on your denim jacket and don’t even think about not wearing fat hoops with this. I’m crying, she’s so goals.
22. Rolling Stones Iron On Patchwork | $5.00IamKillaPancakes / Etsy
What else belongs on that denim jacket? This iron on patch featuring none other than hot tamale Cardi B. on the cover of Rolling Stone.
23. Cardi B. Buttons | $6.00POPButtons / Etsy
One for your backpack, one for your denim jacket, one for grocery bag, one to give the tattoo artist as a guide for your official Bardi gang tattoo.
24. “I do what they say I can’t” Bracelet | $9.00MaddieJaes / Etsy
YASSSS. Cardi was kicked out of her house when she was 18 and dayum is her 15 minutes of fame lasting a long time. #Shero
25. Bloody Shoes Sticker | $3.50BabyDragonbornShop / Etsy
OK, maybe use this for your tattoo stencil, because this is fierce. No shame in the game in how you get those bloody shoes, boo.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com