22 Products Under $30 To Show Your Gay Pride
It’s Pride Month so that means it is time to wear your pride everywhere. Pride is the political birthday of the Stonewall riot, the moment LGBTQ people rose up against being silenced and criminalized for their sexuality. And let’s not forget that we have Gay Rights thanks to Sylvia Rivera and Marsha P. Johnson, two trans women of color, for starting the infamous Stonewall Riots. We’ve gained some serious strides, but LGBT Latinos have even more to fight for.
Wearing a pin might seem like nothing, so here are 21 other ways to tell the world, we’re here, we’re queer and we’re here to stay.
1. Make America Gay Again Flag, $24.90DrumpfDotWTF / Etsy
I mean, this picture says it all. Trump is our President, therefore, we need more gay flags like this one. Props to the guy who photoshopped the POTUS onto that guy.
2. “Be Quiet” T-Shirt, $18EpicStop / Etsy
They make a good point. America would be like an actual peaceful place to live, especially if the racists and homophobes could just let people live their best lives.
3. Rainbow Piñata Pin, $8.29CorazonPompom / Etsy
Be subtley queer and Latino and get this rainbow piñata pin, because when people try to beat us down, we’ll just chuck tamarindo candies in your hateful face.
4. Mexican LGBT Loteria Cards, $25.00felixdeon / Etsy
It’ll be the most entertaining game of lotería you’ll ever play. Take these out with your family this Christmas and let us know how it goes. Just kidding. These are definitely only for you and your besties.
5. “Soy Gay” T-Shirt, $10.99UniTeeInternational / Etsy
For that special somebody who is unapologetic about their sexuality and wants everyone to know it. This is how you can make an entrance at any family gathering to remind the relatives that keep “forgetting” that you came out already.
6. Unicorn Rainbow highlighter, $17PASHMACCO / Etsy
Basic highlighter just won’t do during pride month because you need everyone to know. Like, if you can’t be really gay during Pride, when can you be really gay?
7. Queer Latino/a/x Pride T-Shirt, $24.99mitú
8. Rainbow Titties T-Shirt, $11.00Condorapparel / Etsy
For only $11 you can proudly wear the rainbows that will follow you everywhere this month. Tbh, you can wear this any time because it is too fun for just one month.
9. Rainbow Pin, $5.99TrinketDragon / Etsy
It’s a classic but a goodie. Pro tip: don’t assume your parents will take the hint when you come home decked out like this. You’ll still have to spell it out for them. And yes, we will see them in heaven, but ours will have more rainbows.
10. Rainbow Muscle Tee, $21.00DentzDenim / Etsy
I get it, you have muscles to show off. It’s basically a Pride celebration right of passage. Be #GayStrong with this shirt.
11. “sounds gay i’m in”, $11.00wildblacksheep / Etsy
Talk about getting to the point. With all of the Pride parties and parades happening across the world, it is a time of a lot of gay things. Clearly they are going to be a lot of fun this month.
12. Galactic Gay Pin, $10.00gloriousweirdo / Etsy
Because the gay travels through time and space. There is no church, mosque or temple; no planet or ruler; nada ni nada that can hide the gay. We’re basically superheroes.
13. “I Just Look Straight,” $19.99slothshirts / Etsy
???????????? This one is for all the femme women and butch men out there who are tired of making the first move, all the time. You might not want the haircut that tells men to keep walking, but now you can have the shirt.
14. Rainbow Heart Earrings, $9.00KeychaineryCo / Etsy
Que cute. Let your ear lobes show their pride, too, with these cuties. There is something about a subtle hint that can go a very long way.
15. Pico De Gayo T-Shirt, $25.00andres.hurchata / Instagram
A fun play on words is always a solid way to showcase your pride. Plus, who doesn’t enjoy being reminded of the great Latino culinary contributions to the world?
16. “Love is love” Rainbow Heart Pin, $7.62worksbeautifully / Etsy
Here’s the truth: wearing our gay pride on our sleeves is the most successful versions of ourselves we could be, no matter who told us we were a failure for being who we are.
17. “Queer Brown & Cute AF” T-Shirt, $24.99mitú Just another of letting people know that you are cute and brown and also queer. I mean, sometimes you have to be obvious with things.
18. Rainbow Temporary Tattoo, $6.00LoudMouthInk / Etsy
The good news? Our ancestors and the people before us have been fighting the same bag of bullshit for hundreds of years. It makes our fight that much easier, and all the more fabulous.
19. Pride Mexican Flag Beach Towel, $27.95BoldSurface / Etsy
Take your pride to the beach with this gorgeous towel that will not only tell everyone that you are proudly gay, but also Mexican and owning it.
20. NASA Gay Shirt, $15.03WonderTeesShop / Etsy
TBH, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to get that gay is good. We just have to really believe it, on a core level, to remind others that they need our perspective
21. Rainbow Glitter Pots, $8.22AubreysAccessoriesUK / Etsy
If there’s any time of year to go all out and smother glitter and sequins all over body, it’s this month. There are no rules, there is no dress code, there is just glitter.
22. Rainbow Papel Picado, $14.00AyMujer / Etsy
Finally, you can’t have Pride party without pride flags around the perimeter, especially when it is papel picado. Either way, now you have all the goods to have the most decked out Pride month of all time.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org