20 Designs For Your Baby Hairs That’ll Look Even Better Than When Momma Did It
Those of us blessed with flyaway on our hairlines know the potential our little baby hairs hold. Years of training have given us the ability to sculpt out spirals and designs capable of giving any artist a run for their money. All we need is the right oil and brush. (Seriously, though when is MOMA gonna do a baby hairs exhibit???)
Here are nine style inspirations for the naturally built-in hair accessory that graces our hairlines.
1. Some know how to lay their baby hairs out so properly that they swirl and twirl.
CREDIT: CREDIT: rozay_molly / Instagram
2. The hard work that went into these mini babes deserves a moment of silence TBH.
CREDIT: CREDIT: tatitaughtu / Instagram
Shine, and swirl in just a few small strokes. Subtlety never looked so good.
3. These suave hairs are ready to hit the dance floor.
Seriously all that side ripple has me wanting to pull on some ruffles and drop a one-step.
4. Slicked down and ready for tonight.
If Queen J.Lo’s edges don’t give you life then IDK what counts as air anymore.
5. These whirly edges give life to an already lively bounce.
CREDIT: CREDIT: hautextend / Instagram
Back up gente these bad boys got force and power.
6. These baby hairs help embrace the sideburn power.
CREDIT: CREDIT: danigurrl / Instagram
I’ve been putting a razor to my sides for ages but now I gotta try this, look out! #burningitup
7. These slick edges give us major Starry Night vibes.
CREDIT: CREDIT: thehairartiste / Instagram
Look me in the eye and tell me those spirals aren’t a piece of art.
8. But this is the ultimate lesson on how baby hairs can be chic AF when allowed to do their own thing.
CREDIT: CREDIT: harmonicurls / Instagram
I’m about to turn this look into a habit.
9. And finally, look at these gentle baby hairs that shut down the “are afros elegant” debate.
CREDIT: CREDIT: s.hair.ke / Instagram
Elegant AF, boo.
10. Time for the brush and swirl ladies!
CREDIT: CREDIT: nu__faces / Instagram
Break out for summer because these babies are fabulous!
11. Need tips on how to be a jefa?
CREDIT: CREDIT: crownedtoo / Instagram
Start with the swish and press of your mini brush and start carving out baby hairs. That’s how.
12. This 3D baby hair press is everything.
CREDIT: CREDIT: magosch / Instagram
These swirly baby curls will give you major flamenco vibes for any party you head out to.
13. Braids look even cuter with a sweet baby curl whirl
CREDIT: CREDIT: happyhealthycurlsandkinks / Instagram
Literally this chica could whip her hair back and forth and the Moco de Gorilla on those baby hairs would still keep them in place.
14. Delicate baby hair tresses
CREDIT: CREDIT: _curlygirlbeauty / Instagram
Love how she keeps her edges down on her edges. Such a sweet and delicate look.
15. Those lashes and baby hairs showed UP
CREDIT: CREDIT: nimafierce32 / Instagram
Seriously my best day would be one where I had a look like this.
16. Girl where are you going looking like a boss with those hairs?
CREDIT: CREDIT: bullafey / Instagram
Este chica giving off so many Caribbeana vibes with her hair wrapped up and one of the flyest curls an edge has seen.
17. These peek-a-boo hairs
CREDIT: CREDIT: candykoatedcosmetics / Instagram
These delicate curls are artfully tucked into her hair wrap but still lovingly shown off.
18. Literally these swirl strokes are like a delicate painting.
CREDIT: CREDIT: indiac_ / Instagram
Seriously getting a starry night vision with this look.
19. These feather babes
CREDIT: CREDIT: asherdunn06 / Instagram
The strokes of an angel literally showed up for this chica’s baby hair dreams.
20. These slick slaying hairs
CREDIT: CREDIT: bestlacewigs / Instagram
These sweetly brushed baby hairs will never get away from my mind. So sweet.