no pos wow

This Argentinian Boy Accidentally Swallowed A Pet Toy Squeaker And His Face Says It All

The boy’s face, when he is asked to inhale, says it all.

A young boy in Argentina inadvertently swallowed a piece of a pet toy that is used to make a honking noise. As a result, the boy made distinct honking noises every time he took a breath. He sounded like a walking party horn. Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviría posted a video of the boy breathing as he examined the patient to discover what was happening. After every breath, the boy had a look on his face that was equal parts unamused and embarrassed.

“It was a tragi-comic situation, to be honest,” Gomez Zuviría told HuffPost Canada. “I’ve never seen or heard about a case like this in my life.”

Dr. Gomez Zuviría posted photos and videos of the visit to Facebook with a warning to all parents.

Sucedió en Tucumán. Moraleja: cuidado con lo que juegan los niños.

Posted by Santiago Gomez Zuviría on Tuesday, September 26, 2017

“It happened in Tucumán,” reads the doctor’s post. “Moral: Be careful with what the children play. (?)”

READ: The ‘Are You Going To Miss Your Mom’ Kid Is Back Two Years Later And He Is Ready For School This Time

Share this story with all of your friends by tapping that little share button below!

Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at