Latina Tía’s VS Football Players. Who Has The Best Touchdown Moves?
Raise your hand if your favorite part of watching football is when the players celebrate a touchdown in the end zone.
For those who agree with us, we have a theory. You enjoy it so much because it reminds you of that tía or tío who always breaks it down at the family parties. That member or members of your family whose motto is to dance like no one’s watching. Those who seem unable to resist the beat even while they’re cooking, driving or even standing in line at the bank.
To prove this, we have made a very accurate study and we need you to choose who does it better:
1. Antonio Brown of the Steelers VS Your Tía feliz
2. Marshawn Lynch VS your badass Abuelo
3. The New Orleans Saints VS your Tía at the party
4. Former NY Giant Victor Cruz VS Your Abuelo
5. Kansas City Chiefs VS Your Tía who dances while cooking
6. Moonwalking battle: Odell Beckham of the NY Giants VS Your Tío at the bar
7. The Philadelphia Eagles VS your Tío at the Quinceañera party
Now you have another reason to love football. And if you want dance moves, don’t forget to watch this season’s playoffs and Super Bowl LII for more of these glorious moments in the end zone.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com