Why Getting An Airbnb Is Better Than Sharing A Room With Your Primos
Have you ever had a vacation where you did not stay at some pariente’s house? Although we Latinos love to host as many people as possible in our house, here is also magic in enjoying a more private space with your family. And we get it, your parents don’t like hotels. But maybe they will feel better if you all stayed in an affordable, but cool place near your tía’s where your mom can still cook her recipes, you can have decent Wi-Fi and your dad can have the TV remote for himself.
Here are 7 reasons why you should consider talking to your parents about Airbnb for your next family vacation:
1. You won’t have to lug your Mexican cobija and pillow to sleep on the floor in the living room and wait until your tías finish watching their telenovelas to go to sleep.
2. Your tío won’t wake you up at the crack of dawn to seize the day. Yes, I want cafecito and huevos con chorizo but NOT this early.
3. You won’t have to wait in line to pee or take a shower. With Airbnb, you could get your own bathroom and shower!
4. You will have Wi-Fi. No more using your phone only to access internet.
5. Your dad can watch what he wants instead of having to watch your tía’s telenovelas.
6. You can cook whatever you want without being judged. If you don’t feel like frijoles and tortillas, you can cook your own meal at your Airbnb.
7. You can leave the party before they make you sweep the patio or before they start crying with the mariachis.
Now you know. It’s time for your family to start a new tradition and find a home away from home. Check out all the amazing places Airbnb has and take your family on a vacation that will make you all happy. You’ll find out that you like your extended family even more when you don’t have to be with them 24/7.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com