27 Quinceañeras Who Didn’t Settle For Basic Themes
Saddling up for a quince never seemed so long than with this theme that’s all about the ranch.
21. White quince dresses used to 2be as basic as sipping a pumpkin spice latte while wearing Uggs. She took it to the next level.
Let’s all have a moment of silence for the white lace dresses. #RIP
22. Most of us had photo shoots in the park, these girls have waterfall backdrops.
Because #mermaidlife is apparently the goal for these fifteen-year-olds. And, um, most 14 year olds back in the day would’ve gotten a chanclazo if they walked out in a bustier.
23. We understand wanting your quince outfits to stand out, but this is something else…
Forget the fringe skirts for a cumbia surprise dance, these damas thought they were Pitbull’s backup dancers.
24. This quinceañera lived up to the tropical theme.
It’s like if Tinkerbell went to Hawaii.
Our party themed Spring Barrio Box will be here before you know it! Have you reserved yours yet? Click here and join the fun!
25. That headshot you took for your quince invites? SO YESTERDAY according this girl in a canoe.
Does she need to be rescued?
26. Mariachi with a dark and twisted theme.
The elaborate attention to detail in this fusion dress is cray. It’s mariachi meets princess gone goth.
27. This girl showed her love for all things Arabian night with her dress.
Details are on point, but one question: how much does that dress weigh?
Would you have wanted to have any of these crazy Quince themes? Share with your friends and tell us in the comments below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com