Chompiras, Pan Dulce and Mazapan: Seven Thoughts Latinos Probably Had While Watching the 2015 VMAs
The 2015 MTV VMAs had everyone buzzing. Nicki Minaj called Miley Cyrus out, Taylor Swift rolled deep with her super squad and Kanye announced a presidential bid for the year 2020. And of course, the outfits were eye-catching, but maybe not for the reasons the artists intended.
1. Pharrell reminded us of one of Chespirito’s most memorable characters…
Credit: Televisa and Frederick M. Brown / Getty
2. Demi Lovato made us crave something sweet…
Credit: @little_sleepyhead / Instagram and Larry Busacca / Getty
Pan dulce, anyone?
3. So did Kanye…
Credit: de la Rosa and Kevork Djansezian / Getty
There’s a wrapper/rapper joke in there somewhere.
Oh, here it is:
Credit: Kevork Djansezian / Getty
4. And Kim gave us an idea on how to wash it down…
Credit: saludymedicinas.com.mx and Larry Busacca / Getty
Uno dos y tres… ¡tamarindo!
5. Jeremy Scott reminded us to check our shopping list…
Credit: Velmex and Christopher Polk / Getty
6. Amber Rose and Blacc Chyna gave us something to chew on…
Credit: Luis Hernandez and Frazer Harrison / Getty
7. And Miley Cyrus reminded us of someone we hadn’t seen in a looooong time.
Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez and Larry Busacca / Getty