The 2015 MTV VMAs had everyone buzzing. Nicki Minaj called Miley Cyrus out, Taylor Swift rolled deep with her super squad and Kanye announced a presidential bid for the year 2020. And of course, the outfits were eye-catching, but maybe not for the reasons the artists intended.
1. Pharrell reminded us of one of Chespirito’s most memorable characters…
Credit: Televisa and Frederick M. Brown / Getty
2. Demi Lovato made us crave something sweet…
Credit: @little_sleepyhead / Instagram and Larry Busacca / Getty
Pan dulce, anyone?
3. So did Kanye…
Credit: de la Rosa and Kevork Djansezian / Getty
There’s a wrapper/rapper joke in there somewhere.
Oh, here it is:
Credit: Kevork Djansezian / Getty
4. And Kim gave us an idea on how to wash it down…
Credit: saludymedicinas.com.mx and Larry Busacca / Getty
Uno dos y tres… ¡tamarindo!
5. Jeremy Scott reminded us to check our shopping list…
Credit: Velmex and Christopher Polk / Getty
6. Amber Rose and Blacc Chyna gave us something to chew on…
Credit: Luis Hernandez and Frazer Harrison / Getty
7. And Miley Cyrus reminded us of someone we hadn’t seen in a looooong time.
Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez and Larry Busacca / Getty
What was up with those outfits?! Share on Facebook and let your friends know!