Things That Matter

Dayum! Vicente Fox Dragged Donald Trump On Chelsea And It Was Savage

Chelsea / Netflix

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox is savage AF, and he proved that once again in his latest interview with Chelsea Handler for “Chelsea” on Netflix. Here’s a recap of the times Fox dragged Donald Trump.

First, Vicente Fox just doesn’t understand how a man like Donald Trump could even be running for president.

ItsIncredible
Credit: Chelsea / Netflix

Of course, that’s only after Fox compared him to other presidents, which is unfair since Trump has NO experience.

He talked about that infamous wall Trump wants to build.

AmericansPaidForIt
Credit: Chelsea / Netflix

Spoiler: It was already built, does nothing and Americans paid for it so…

Fox suggested that Trump use his brain to make a decision but only…

IfHeHasOne
Credit: Chelsea / Netflix

Oooooh! The shade is REAL.

Trump’s immigration plan = disaster on both sides of the border.

NewFriends
Credit: Chelsea / Netflix

Ouch.

And, after talking about Trump for quite some time, he still just doesn’t get how this man came to be.

ItIsSoCrazy
Credit: Chelsea / Netflix

Check out this short clip from Facebook but you’ll have to go to Netflix to watch the full thing.

Former Mexican president Vicente Fox Quesada takes his beef with Donald J. Trump from Twitter to Chelsea’s set.

Posted by Chelsea on Wednesday, July 13, 2016


READ: Bill O’Reilly Won’t Give Up On The Republican Leader’s Border Wall Idea

Share this story with all your friends by tapping that share button below!

There’s Some Serious Luis Miguel Fever As A Second Season Of ‘Luis Miguel, La Serie’ Is Confirmed And The Show Finally Comes To Netflix In The US

Entertainment

There’s Some Serious Luis Miguel Fever As A Second Season Of ‘Luis Miguel, La Serie’ Is Confirmed And The Show Finally Comes To Netflix In The US

luismiguellaserie / Twitter

Not only is ‘Luis Miguel’ the series hitting the airwaves across Latin America (meaning it’s no longer being restricted to Netflix), but producers of the hit show also confirmed a second season. According to Gato Grande Productions, the company behind ‘Luis Miguel’, the second season will return with new episodes at the start of 2020.

The second season has been confirmed and will hit Netflix in early 2020.

Credit: @sabio28 / Twitter

Translation: The second season of ‘Luis Miguel, the series’ will return in 2020. Miguel Alemán Magnani said that LuisMiguel himself will review the scripts of each and every episode and in the coming months they’ll start filming. In the first quarter of 2020 there will be new episodes of ‘Luis Miguel’ in Netflix. 🇲🇽

Producers told Reforma that “Luis Miguel has just finished a very important tour of the United States. He is resting and soon he’ll begin to review all the episodes of season two very carefully. They’ll start filming at the end of the year … The first quarter of the year, we are going to start airing.”

This was huge news for fans who had been waiting for literally a year for news – any news – of a possible second season.

Credit: @elnacionalred / Twitter

The first season of ‘Luis Miguel’ came to and end on July 15, 2018 – so it’s been literally a year without any news. Fans have been waiting in absolute suspense.

And it was only just recently that US fans of the series were able to start watching on Netflix.

Meaning there’s going to be a whole other group of wildly obsessed, dedicated fans.

Like seriously, the series just became available on US Netflix fom yesterday (July 16).

Fans across Twitter were beyond excited for the hotly anticipated news.

Credit: @poetjong90 / Twitter

Definitely going to add this to my Netflix and Chill plans. Will you be watching it?

READ:

Just When You Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse: A 3-Year-Old Was Told To Pick Which Parent To Be Separated From

Things That Matter

Just When You Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse: A 3-Year-Old Was Told To Pick Which Parent To Be Separated From

Mamamia Author

This year has seen so much of what we would have never even imagined just a little over four years ago. Thanks to the strict and cruel policies under our current presidential administration, we’ve seen families separated from their underaged children at border stops, kids held in cages and women sexually assaulted and harassed by officers of the United States government. Xenophobia and racism are on the extreme uptick and just when you think we couldn’t stoop any lower as a country, a new report sets a new bar.

Sadly, the latest low involves a child that is just 3-years-old.

Parents from Honduras have recently accused an agent at a Border Patrol holding facility of asking their 3-year-old daughter to decide which one would be deported.

In a recent interview with NPR, a woman by the name of Tania said that she and her husband, who share three children together, experienced the bizarre abuse of their child in a holding facility in El Paso Texas. While detained, an agent told the family, which is from Honduras, that one of the parents would be sent to Mexico while the other would be kept in the United States with their three children. The two parents also have a 9-year-old daughter and a 6-year-old son.

“The agent asked her who she wanted to go with, mom or dad,” Tania told NPR through an interpreter. “And the girl, because she is more attached to me, she said mom. But when they started to take [my husband] away, the girl started to cry. The officer said, ‘You said [you want to go] with mom.'”

Tania says that she and her husband spent last week attempting to make deals with Border Patrol so that their family would not be separated.

Tania and her husband, Joseph, were working with a doctor who examined the 3-year-old, named Sofi, who had been given the burden of the harsh decision. The parents say that they pleaded with agents to not separate the family.

According to NPR Tania and her family came to the U.S. after they witnessed the murder of her mother. The news outlet reported last week that the family was sent back to Juárez, Mexico after crossing into El Paso in April and became part of the Trump administration program called Migrant Protection Protocols, which is also known as “remain in Mexico” and requires Central American migrants to wait in northern Mexico cities while their immigration cases are sorted out by the courts. More often than not, these cities are among the most dangerous in the country.

On top of everything, Sofi has an extreme heart condition.

According to NPR, Linda Rivas, the family’s lawyer and an employee of  Las Americas Immigrant Advocacy Center presented evidence from a Mexican health clinic that Sofi had suffered a heart attack. Stunned by the revelation Immigration Judge Nathan Herbert said that he didn’t have the authority to remove the family from MPP. However, he did ask the Department of Homeland Security lawyer to consider of Rivas’ evidence.

According to NPR, Sofi was examined by a doctor last week. The doctor told Border Patrol agents that she had had a serious heart condition and needed to stay in the country.

Tania told NPR that the agents “spoke to me at around 3 or 3:30 p.m., and they told me: ‘Sign here, because we are giving you and your children permission.’ And I said, ‘I came with the children’s father,’ and he said, ‘Not him. Only you and your children.’ And the doctor said it’s important for the family to stay [together], and even the doctor said ‘They entered as a family and they have to leave as a family.'”

According to the report, the agent had already made up their mind about the separation and it was then that Sofi was asked which parent she wanted to go with. According to Tania, the doctor who examined Sofi told her not to allow the agent to ask the little girl to make the decision, “because they don’t have the right to ask a minor.”

Eventually, the doctor was able to make a case for the family to be kept together to another agent. Fortunately, the family was released last Friday, together, to an El Paso migrant shelter.

Paid Promoted Stories