The 15 Best Rogelio De La Vega Moments From “Jane The Virgin”
Where do I even start with my love for Rogelio De La Vega on “Jane the Virgin”?! In my opinion, he is one of the funniest characters on television right now.
THERE, I SAID IT.
Jane’s charmingly vain father is everything. If you aren’t watching this show, what in the world is wrong with you?! ¡Vámonos!
In honor of my favorite TV dad, here are 15 of Rogelio’s best moments.
1. That time he casually threw out the phrase “making love.”
Well you don’t have to twist this arm!
2. He’s the best at encouraging Xo, especially when it comes to Jane.
This is honestly the highest of compliments coming from Rogelio.
3. When he did his dope handshake with Michael.
Their bromance is seriously one for the books. The stuff legends are made of. When will Hollywood give the people what they want, a spinoff buddy cop movie starring Michael and Rogelio.
4. Every time he uses “hashtag” in a sentence.
He’s up on the trendy lingo and he wants you to know it.
5. When he refused to be sassed by anyone.
You tell ’em, Rogelio! Ain’t nobody going to mess with him.
6. Every time he was oh-so-humble.
Hey, when you got it, flaunt it!
7. When he understood the importance of family, especially because it was also important to Xo.
TEARS. STREAMING. DOWN MY FACE. I’m not sure whether I want Rogelio to adopt me or marry me. It’s hard to say. And confusing, so I’m not going to think about it much longer.
8. When he told Abuela she’s still got it going on.
Alba can get it! A spin-off series where these two ride into the sunset? I could dig it.
9. When he was all of us, all of the time.
Aren’t we all?! 24/7 BABY.
10. When he explained the fundamentals of Broadway and Bradley Cooper.
I love that Rogelio thinks Bradley Cooper is cool. It’s great.
11. When he loved shopping as much as all of us.
Oh, the importance of wearing new pants! The cure to those midweek blahs! We totally get it.
12. When he was addicted to technology, like all of us.
But can a person really have too many phones?
13. When he knew the importance of flattering angles.
Lighting is everything, even when you’re kidnapped by a deranged stalker and are held at gunpoint.
14. When he asked Xo the question we were all thinking.
You’ve got to appreciate a straightforward man.
15. Last but not least, when we were #blessed with a Britney cameo and he knew it was time to let Britney Spears fly on her own.
Praise you, Rogelio. May you never change because you are truly perfect.
What are your favorite Rogelio moments? Let us know in the comments below!