credit: Credit: @sourpsycho / Instagram

entertainment

Sofía Vergara Puts Magazine On Blast After They Say She Supports Trump

04/20/16 Adriana Venegas

Sofía Vergara shut down “The Journal Daily” for claiming she endorsed Donald Trump for President of the United States.

La colombiana didn’t hesitate to go on social media and clarify that the claim was totally false, saying, “Stupid fake journal. Never again use my name to invent stupid fake news.”

sofia vergara tweet
Credit: @sofiavergara / Twitter

Take that as a warning.

Think about it: Why the hell would she endorse the guy who’s said so many blatant lies about Latinos? Like, when he said Mexico is “sending people that have lots of problems… They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists.” The website claimed that although 82 percent of Latinos did not support Trump, according to a CNN poll, Vergara was part of the other 18 percent, saying that she “[doesn’t] mind Trump’s recent comments” and has endorsed him. Lies, all lies.

As if that claim wasn’t bad enough, the “The Journal Daily” made up quotes from Trump claiming her endorsement “proves how much the Hispanic community really supports me.” Which is so false, it’s funny. They went on to say that Trump thinks Vergara is so beautiful, she can “reach out to [him] if she’s ever interested in the [Miss Universe] competition.”

WTF? After that last allegation, Sofía Verara is probably channeling her inner Gloria Pritchett and thinking:

tumblr_ntjwwdGKa81toamj8o1_250
Credit: Modern Family / ABC / Jupiter2 / Tumblr

Read more about what Sofia Vergara supposedly said about endorsing Donald Trump here.

READ: Watch Sofía Vergara Answer Questions From The US Citizenship Test

Don’t forget to share this story with your friends by clicking the button below!

Facebook Comments