Donald Trump talked with Chuck Todd on MSNBC’s Meet the Press this weekend to discuss his immigration reform plan. And to no one’s surprise, his plan includes MASS DEPORTATION. Trump also said he’d get rid of DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and deport those students. When asked if he would be breaking up families, Trump said no, because they *all* “have got to go.”
Credit: National Review / YouTube
Here are some of the other points in Trump’s immigration reform plan. Trump wants to:
1. Change the Constitution so children born in the US to undocumented parents will not automatically become US citizens.
2. Make Mexico pay for a Border Wall. If not, he will start increasing visa fees for diplomats or cancel them if necessary.
3. Triple the number of ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) officers who patrol the border.
4. Make companies hire American workers by increasing the wage for foreign workers on temporary visas.
5. Bring criminal penalties to people who overstay their visas. Local police would be allowed detain people who are undocumented.