There are three things that usually make taquerias stand out from lots of other restaurants. Fast service, delicious food and it’s easy on the wallet. So what does a taqueria do when they’re in a town full of standout taco spots? They come up with hilarious taqueria names that’ll make you do a double take in your car. Here are 20 examples:
1. Where one does not simply eat one taco:
Credit: Germann / Cazaofertas
Because tacos can be a precious thing!
2. This truck already has your Yelp review written out for you:
Credit: Taconmadre / Facebook
“¡Están con madre!”
3. Because why not…
Credit: Paty L. / Yelp
4. Can I get an Amen?
5. Sometimes honesty is the best policy:
6. I wonder what happens if they don’t…
Credit: The Taco Trail
7. These tacos are probably only one size, so forget about “tall”, “grande” and “venti” when you order:
Credit: Twitter @Chastitellez
8. They should open up a 2nd location at The Wizarding World.
9. What does the man imply?
10. If this isn’t a million dollar idea, I don’t know what is.
11. If you love it when the smell of carne asada flirts with your nose, there’s a place for you:
Credit: Arif M. / Yelp
12. Because momma knows best…
13. This is definitely the place to go when you have to make a taco run.
Credit: Taco Riendo / Facebook
14. This truck will make you never want to miss a workout:
Credit: Jesus F / Yelp
15. If you like a specific type of taco workout routine, then this spot is more your speed:
Credit: Instagram @vanessa__tx
16. Tacoholic… Aren’t we all?
17. If you’re in the mood for romance (and tacos), this place has got you covered:
Credit: @taqueromucho.ft / Instagram
18. What if you’re super (saiyan) hungry? Look no more:
Credit: @ladiesmanjeff / Instagram
19. Don’t worry, this place sells carnitas, not crocodile tacos:
Credit: Simple Pimple
20. And if you’re one of those people who loves staying up until the wee hours of the morning, there’s a place for you:
Credit: Denise Rendon / Facebook
Did any of these taqueria names make you LOL? Click on the share button below to send to your friends!
Share this story with all of your friends by tapping our little share buttons below!
Here are some things we learned about llamawithnodrama:
Do you have a first name?
“Llamawithnodrama” is my first and last and every name!
Where are you from originally? Do you have a home base?
My mom @eylulsavas is originally Turkish, but we’re based in the States, living in between L.A. and Palm Beach and all around the world.
Have you ever visited (or do you have any plans to visit) your ancestors in the Andes?
Actually I’m going to Medellín, Colombia, tomorrow! Can’t wait to explore that beautiful city and take great shots of myself! 🙂
What’s your dream vacation spot?
I can’t wait to go to Cape Town, Tokyo and the land of llamas: Peru! I think I’ll visit my ancestors over in Peru, so exciting!
Do you have any travel tips to share with us?
Get out of your comfort zone, go out and explore! World has enough drama, so no need for more. Life is short; you gotta live it fully, and traveling is the best way to do so! Being open to experiences and meeting new people are the key points. Oh, and never pass on trying local food wherever you are; don’t be picky!
And now for some beautiful travel photos that prove why Llamawithnodrama is basically one of Instagram’s greatest celebrity Latinas: