11 Times Gina Rodriguez Was Incredibly Inspiring On Instagram
Let me be real here: I’ve drunk the Kool-Aid, and I am 100% obsessed with Gina Rodriguez. (Seriously, Gina, if you’re reading this, I’m positive we would be best friends. Just throwing that out into the universe!)
The “Jane the Virgin” star is not only an incredibly talented and hilarious actress, she’s also inspirational as hell. I’m talking Oprah-levels of inspirational.
In honor of my totally-normal-levels of love for her, here are 11 times Gina was inspirational on Instagram:
1. When she was all about that personal growth.
YAAAS girl, you grow.
2. When she went beyond her comfort zone and came out braver for having done so.
Can I channel some of that courage the next time my friends are like, “Let’s take a mirror pic,” and I’m like, “GOD HELP ME”?
3. The time she shared this inspiring story about finding her strength.
Refuse to be defeated!
4. Also, when she posted this other boxing picture with this other moving caption.
*Signs up for boxing lessons.*
5. When she posted this pic with two badass women, and we were all, like, “SQUAD GOALS!”
Where do we sign up?
6. Every #MondayMotivation post she does.
Every Monday, Gina sheds light on actors and actresses in Hollywood who are people of color. How dope is that?! While Hollywood execs are busy whitewashing, Gina’s over here like, “HELLOOOOOOO.”
7. When she reminded us to live in the moment and enjoy every second.
Gratitude can be a process.
8. When she was like, “STFU insecurity.”
Sorry, I’m allergic to something, definitely not crying. NOPE. NEVER. CRYING, ME, WHAT? For real though. Can we all just read this every time we feel shitty about ourselves? Ugh, chills forever. #YouIsEnough
9. When she reminded us to love the skin we’re in.
So often celebs act like they’re just always confident, but how refreshing is it to hear some honesty?!
10. When she calls her fans (us, me) “warriors,” and we all die.
Girlfriend is so humble, she’s the mayor of Humbletown, Humbleville, USA.
11. When she was the queen of giving thanks.
UGH, GINA, HOW YOU SO PERFECT?
Seriously, I bow down to this queen because she is so badass and such an inspiration for Latinas everywhere. Never stop being you, girl.
Do you have a favorite Gina moment? Share it with us!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org