11 Things that Happened at JLo’s “All I Have” VIP After Party
Yes, yes. JLo’s new vegas show is sick! But it was after the two-hour, all-out performance including crystal-clad bustiers, nonstop hip-shaking and musical guests like Mr. Worldwide, that JLo got to celebrate the opening night of her Las Vegas “All I Have” residency at the grand opening of MR CHOW Las Vegas…and let’s say this VIP soiree did NOT disappoint.
With these VIP wristbands, you got to see…
1. JLo get down with her bestie Leah Remini and “All I Have” musical director Kim Burse.
A video posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ JENNIFER LOPEZ UPDATES (@livinjeneration) on
2. By 1am, JLo tried to have dinner in the private VIP room of the VIP party. It included noshing on dumplings and chicken satay.
3. But her current and past cast mates and friends came to say hi and take pics with her, including hotties:
Gino Anthony Pesi
4. Oscar-nominee Alicia Vikander said she was going to start a dance party…5 minutes later she had a crowd dancing to Michael Jackson, including the lovely Camilla Belle.
5. Speaking of Camilla…you see those cool glasses Derek Hough is wearing? Well, she took them and didn’t give them back.
6. Prob for the best since Derek was pulling these types of moves on the dance floor…are those his chonies we see?
7. It’s 2:30am and tons of people are still trying to say hi and take a pic with JLo…she’s still trying to eat.
A photo posted by Mario Lopez (@mariolopezextra) on
8. Gina Rodriguez caught up with her friend Wilmer Valderrama before hitting the tables with Mario Lopez.
A photo posted by @extratv on
9. Casper stayed by JLo’s side all night long.
10. There was a toast to JLo that ended with “…It was a village that created this show, but you know what, the village is born of one that will thrive forever. The village is Jennifer Lopez!” Then everyone chanted “All I have!” twice.
11. And by around 3:15 in the morning, JLo finally got to eat her cake.
A photo posted by Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) on
Like this story? Then share with your friends on Facebook by clicking the link below.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org