Fortunately we were blessed with two.
1. The Savage
— Leo Paiva (@leopaiva22cas) December 14, 2015
She’ll flip shit at any family reunion and she’s in a war with half of her neighbors. But she’s fun, as long as you’re not one of her victims.
2. The Cheek Pincher
You can run, but you can’t hide.
3. The One Who Isn’t Shy About How Little She Likes Your Dad
Even after 5 kids, 2 dogs, a cat and a house, she still hopes your mom will move on to someone else. Hey, it makes for interesting family reunions.
4. The One Who Slips You that $20 Every Time You See Her
She’s the biggest investor in your life.
5. The Protective One
— Maleja Molina (@MalejaMolina4) October 14, 2014
She’s the only one who can interfere the chancla because in her eyes can do no wrong.
6. The One Who Forgets You Exist
Because she has 47 other grandchildren, you can’t really blame her.
7. The Cranky One
It’s like she forgot what it was like to be young. It’s always too loud, you can’t touch anything in her house and visiting her feels like a chore more than anything else.
8. The One Who’s Said All But Two Words to You. Ever.
She’s super quiet, but you’ve learned to read her nods. One nod: “¿cómo estás, mija?” Two nods: “vaya con Dios.”
9. The Diva
She literally is grandma goals. Nails done, hair done, everything done. You know she’s got it going on when you’re taking contour tips from her.
10. The One Who Knows You Better than Your Best Friend
11. The One Who Knows the Way to Your Heart