Fashion Items to Show Off Your True Love for Tacos
There’s a flavor and salsa topping for every type of person – some like it hot, some like it mild. No matter what type of taco fan you are — carne asada, tripa, lengua or al pastor — we can all agree that our love for tacos goes far beyond the plate.
CREDIT: AllRecipesUK|Ireland / YouTube via Giphy
1. For when you’re trying to send a message to your man. ?
Someone is obviously marriage material if they make you feel beautiful every day – even when you have a piece of cilantro stuck in your teeth after taco number five.
2. For when a rock just won’t cut it.
Diamonds are cool and all, but have you had tacos? This is one bling ring you’ll want to show off.
3. For the moment you want to show you are captain of Team Tacos.
— Fresno Grizzlies (@FresnoGrizzlies) July 22, 2015
CREDIT: @FRESNOGRIZZLIES / TWITTER
Hats off to the marketing team for the Triple-A Minor League Fresno Grizzlies, you da real MVP. ? ? ?
4. These two chains keep it real.
Who said you can’t be fashionable and savory at the same time?
5. Perfect for when you want to look dapper while you’re waiting for the pork to marinate.
You’re never too young (or old) to start dressing with fly threads.
6. On your watch… It’s (always) taco time!
The exquisite detail brings tears to our eyes. Just look at that itty bitty salsa bottle and jalapeño! This needs to be in an art gallery, stat.
7. Because tacos will never leave you feeling cold on the walk home from dinner.
— So So Happy (@so_sohappy) March 14, 2016
Just in case for some weird reason you tacos al pastor didn’t make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you can always throw this on.
8. Tacos will never cause you to have a hole
in your heart, unlike old socks.
These socks are too sporty to have your toes sticking out of them!
9. When you want to keep it real.
Everyone deserves the right to know where you stand.
Have a taco fashion item you can’t live without? Let us know in the comments.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com