Guys, we appreciate you trying, we really do. But these come-ons or cheesy pickup lines based on some old stereotype ain’t getting you anything but an *EYEROLL* and a wave goodbye, OK? So ditch these tired lines:
1. “I’ve always wanted to learn Español.”
Credit: CW / youlookatme.tumblr.com
Cool, there’s an app for that.
2. Touches you with one finger and says: “Ouch! So Latinas ARE muy caliente!”
Credit: FOX / weheartit.com
Touch me one more time and you’ll see what I’m really made of.
3. “I’m going to call you, piñata, because I’d love to hit that.”
Credit: Cuatro / gifsforgomez.tumblr.com
And what does that make you? The recycled broom stick?
4. “Say something sexy in Spanish.”
Credit: E! / gingerhelp.tumblr.com
Cállate la boca.
5. “Latina? Damn, so exotic!”
Credit: FOX / s1.zetaboards.com
Exotic? What am I? A bird?
6. “What are you? Mexican? South American?”
7. “I’ve never hooked up with a Hispanic girl before. It’s on my bucket list.”
Looks like it’s not getting checked off anytime soon.
8. “I like my girls like I like my salsa … HAWT!”
Credit: ABC / the gifs queen
You’re cornier than a tortilla chip.
9. “Yo, Spanish girls are my favorite!”
Credit: NBC / mattsgifs.com
Cooool, but I’m not from Spain.
10. “I’d cross borders for you.”
K, go in the opposite direction and cross THAT border, thx.
11. “Are you a bottle of Tabasco sauce? Because I’d like to loosen your top.”
Credit: FOX / demiigifs.tumblr.com
12. “Don’t Latinas love having babies?”
Does everyone else hate having babies?
13. “Your accent is so sexy! Where are you from?”
14. “Hey, you speak Mexican, right?”
Credit: Netflix / rebloggy.com
You must speak American like Sarah Palin.
15. “I always wanted my very own J.Lo.”