Every Latino Has All These Types Of Salsa Dancers In Their Family
Honestly, you’ve probably done most of these.
1. The One Who Is Always Doing The Most
We all have that primo that tries to add something extra.
2. The One Always Dropping It Low
The real trick is watching them try to stand back up. ?
3. The One Who Does It During Chores
It’s the only way to get through them.
4. The Booty Shaker
You know who you are!
5. The One Who Depends On His Hands To Do The Dancing
You gotta fake it till you make, right?
6. The Sloooooow Salsa Dancer
Because if you take your time it looks better, right?
7. The Multi-tasker
He never puts the phone down.
8. The One Who Feels Himself A Little Too Much
He doesn’t care if he doesn’t have a dance partner.
9. The One Who Dances In His Seat
We’ve all been there after one too many tequila shots.
10. The Twister a.k.a. All-I-Do-Is-Spin
Because he doesn’t have any other moves.
11. When He Needs To Pee, But The DJ’s Playing His Favorite Song
Because the DJ may not play the song again.
Share this story with all of your friends by tapping that share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com