Every Latino Has All These Types Of Salsa Dancers In Their Family
Honestly, you’ve probably done most of these.
1. The One Who Is Always Doing The Most
Credit: Mambo King / Vine
We all have that primo that tries to add something extra.
2. The One Always Dropping It Low
Credit: Steven Lelham / Vine
The real trick is watching them try to stand back up. ?
3. The One Who Does It During Chores
It’s the only way to get through them.
4. The Booty Shaker
Credit: Lana✨❤️✨ / Vine
You know who you are!
5. The One Who Depends On His Hands To Do The Dancing
Credit: Jauregui Uptdate / Vine
You gotta fake it till you make, right?
6. The Sloooooow Salsa Dancer
Credit: Alexis Pearson / Vine
Because if you take your time it looks better, right?
7. The Multi-tasker
Credit: ComedianChris / Vine
He never puts the phone down.
8. The One Who Feels Himself A Little Too Much
Credit: Jose M. / Vine
He doesn’t care if he doesn’t have a dance partner.
9. The One Who Dances In His Seat
Credit: Carlos Molina / Vine
We’ve all been there after one too many tequila shots.
10. The Twister a.k.a. All-I-Do-Is-Spin
Credit: Julio Lopez / Vine
Because he doesn’t have any other moves.
11. When He Needs To Pee, But The DJ’s Playing His Favorite Song
Because the DJ may not play the song again.