Say what you want about Teresa, but that girl knew how to save her pretty pennies. Yeah, she might’ve destroyed a couple lives in the process, but her 401k was looking bright. We can’t hate on her hustle.
Here’s How To Save Money 101 with Teresa Chavez:
1. Don’t leave it all to faith, get an education and work hard.
That way you can use fancy words when you take over peoples’ businesses. Genius.
2. Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.
Is it comfortable? No. Do you look like the bad b*tch that you are? Hell yes.
3. When it comes to making business (or anything else), don’t let your emotions get the best of you.
Why blow up on someone when you can instead put together a master plan to destroy their lives and take their fortune five years later. Believe me, totally worth the wait. Think of it as an investment.
4. Don’t blow your money on silly things like vacations.
Instead, have other people pay for them. They get extra miles, you get a free trip. It’s a win-win for both of you.
5. Save money on rent.
Preferably by staying at other peoples’ homes.
6. Don’t spend money on Ubers or Lyfts.
Ride around in your teacher/boss/boyfriend’s car instead.
7. Plan for the future.
If that means hiding your ring so your boyfriend gets you another one so you can one of them, do that.
8. Never lose sight of your goal.
Don’t settle. There’s always something bigger out there.
9. Don’t make purchases you don’t need and recycle your old items.
By giving your amigas your old clothes and old boyfriends.
Thank you Teresa, for giving us financial stability.