Proof That Latinos Know How To Celebrate
Celebrate responsibly, Captain’s orders!
When life is really stressful, there’s only one thing to do: Celebrate.
As a Latino, celebrating is embedded into the very fabric of who we are. We can’t help that we’re so charismatic and charming! Don’t just take our word for it, either.
1. First off, our music is on FIRE.
When “Suavemente” starts to play, you know what time it is.
2. There is Always Someone Who Tears it Up on The Dance Floor
Like your prima who nails the “bidi bidi bom bom.” Yes, I’m looking at you Marisol.
3. Enough Food for your Tía Chenta to Take home a Plate
What’s a party without enough for seconds? Answer: not a party we’d go to.
4. Our Selfie Faces Are On Point
We’re cute and we know it, and obviously we need to document it for social media.
5. We Will Look Flawless – Always
Forget jeans and a T-shirt; when it’s time to party, it’s time to look like fire. Nothing compares to a night out with a bunch of your closest chicas.
6. Even Our Tios Can Get Down With Their Bad Selves
They have a dance style that is all their own.
7. Our Parents Are The OG Partiers
This is maybe the best reason why Latinos are the ultimate partiers – we got it from our mamas. They are the original partiers and we can only follow in their #blessed footsteps.
8. Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number
9. Basically, we are the party.
We don’t need a venue. Give us a street and we’ll bring our entire familia! A party contained by walls is no party at all.
How do you like to celebrate? Tell us in the comments below and don’t forget to share on Facebook and Twitter!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org