16 GIFs That Perfectly Describe How Badass Mexican Food Is
It’s hard to find anything in this world as perfect as Mexican food, and it’s legit impossible to choose just one favorite dish.
Here are 16 GIFs that perfectly describe how badass Mexican food is:
1. When chilaquiles make you lose your chill:
Sorry, are we just supposed to act calm in this situation? I don’t think so.
2. When the tacos de buche have just the right amount of cilantro and lime:
Oh baby, there isn’t anything like a perfectly seasoned taco.
3. When bae is like, “I can’t finish this torta. Want the rest?”
Don’t mind if I do… Now’s my time to shine. *Eats it all in two bites.*
4. When everyone else is hungover, but you’ve just had a bowl of menudo:
Hell. Yes. There is nothing we would rather celebrate.
5. When the churros are fresh out of the fryer:
Honestly, churros > everything.
6. When you leave the club and there’s a taco truck right outside:
Are you kinda wasted at 2 a.m.? No problem. That’s actually the perfect time to go hard on some carnitas, baybee.
7. When the pan dulce is bigger than your head:
Are my eyes buggin’? My eyes are buggin’. So be it.
8. When the carne asada hits the grill:
9. When someone brings chiltomate to the function:
Ok, NOW the party has begun.
10. When someone breaks out the molcajete to make guacamole:
Yaaaas, that’s how you do it up RIGHT!
11. When the salsa de cacahuate y chile de arbol hits your tongue:
Bow down, everyone. Bow down.
12. When you’re eating a burrito while everyone is arguing about whether burritos are authentic:
13. When your crush is cute and knows how to make mole verde zacatecano:
That’s basically the equivalent of a marriage proposal.
14. When you come home from a long day at work and the rebocado is done:
THIS MEAL IS ON FIIIIIREEEE! (Sung to the tune of Alicia Keys because duh).
15. When you’ve mastered the art of making sopes:
16. When you actually catch up to the elotero:
Give yourself a round of applause!
READ: Tacos Saved This Man From Committing Suicide
What are you favorite Mexican dishes? Let us know in the comments below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org