This Latina Gets A Ton Of Hate, But She Always Comes Through With The Most Savage Clapbacks
Say hello to Cardi B – singer, songwriter and all around badass Dominican-Trinidadian-American woman.
You might recognize her from VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop: New York” or her poppin’ Instagram account. She reps the Bronx hard and basically, we want her to be our best friend. Everything that comes out of her mouth makes our eyebrows raise, but in a good, inspirational kinda way. Girlfriend doesn’t give a damn what anyone thinks and to that, we say YAAAS.
Here are 15 reasons why Cardi B is a kick-ass Latina:
1. She is ghetto fab and classy at.the.same.damn.time.
Can we get “white people activities” crocheted onto a sweater, please?
2. She understands how apologies work.
Amen sister! Heard that.
3. She has NO time for emotions.
And that once-a-month is totally out of her control because hormones.
4. She finally figured out why we need men in our lives.
We ain’t saying it’s right, but it does make us snap our fingers. At least she’s honest about it.
5. She knows exactly who she is.
We can agree to all of these things being absolutely terrible.
6. She understands the important things in life.
Again, keeping it 100 all the time, because who isn’t about the shmoney?
7. She has no time for basics.
Dare I say Cardi B is the Beyoncé of reality television? Sure, I’ll say it. GIRL, BYE.
8. She stands her ground.
Warning: You don’t want to have beef with Cardi B.
9. She’s brutally honest.
In every sense of the phrase.
10. She isn’t into what most girls are into.
Why try to fit into a box when you’re living on the outside of it? Cardi B is herself 100 percent of the time.
11. She owns her flaws.
No insecure wallflower here. Can we talk about that shirt, though? Can’t. Look. Away. A pure goddess!
12. Did we mention she’s honest?
So simple and so true. If he ain’t cute, he ain’t cute!
13. She’s the most logical financial advisor.
A video posted by Cardi B Official IG (@iamcardib) on
*Watchu lookin at? Watchu lookin at?*
14. She’s inspiring an entire generation.
A photo posted by Cardi B Official IG (@iamcardib) on
“I would like to thank my parents, my abuelo, God & Cardi B.”
15. And this. Just… this. Sheer perfection.
YAAAS CARDI B, YAAAS. This radical feminist is so boss and dope.
How obsessed are you with Cardi B? Let us know in the comments below.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com