From Funerals to Hospital Visits, 11 Times Latinos Overshared Via Selfies
“But first, let me take a selfie” might as well be the Latino motto. Sure, many call for a photo to capture a sweet memory, but here are 11 times Latinos could’ve done without a selfie…
1. Nobody needs to know when you poop.
Credit: @mrvincentchase / Instagram
No one cares dude. No one.
2. Nothing says closure like one last selfie with the dead guy.
Credit: @tabolpa / Instagram
Can’t we just grieve for the deceased instead of making it a spectacle? Where are you even going to put this photo anyway? And why are you cheesing it? So many questions.
3. Your selfie is not worth my life, got it?
Credit: @fran_kvl / Instagram
How many times have we almost seen someone crash because they were taking selfies? Perfect lighting isn’t worth it.
4. Why would you take a selfie with abuelita when she’s in the hospital?
Credit: @sarhahahahaha / Instagram
I know that everything is a family affair for us, but c’mon.
5. WWJD? Not take a selfie while someone is trying to preach.
Credit: @jairohedrick13 / Instagram
Do as He would do.
6. No one wants to see you post-sex.
Credit: @ifoughtpenguinonce / Instagram
Congrats? And does masturbating count as #aftersexselfie?
7. Do you not have any other pictures with your dog?
Credit: @ruta101b / Instagram
Let him rest in peace, porfa.
8. You’re supposed to record the birth, not delay it for a pose.
Credit: @roy_al_whicheez / Instagram
Why would you put yourself through this?
9. Gyms are for working out…not for taking selfies.
Credit: @_darvish_ / Instagram
I mean, do you even lift, bro? Or do you spend the whole time getting just the right angle to prove you made it to the gym?
10. Do natural disasters really provide a good backdrop?
Credit: @arproductions85 / Instagram
There is no need for this next level selfie ridiculousness.
11. Again, in case you didn’t get it, no one wants to see you poop.
Credit: @j_hoots / Instagram
Especially if your girlfriend is just casually hanging out in the bathroom with you like nothing’s wrong. Run, girl!
Share this with your friends on Facebook by clicking the button below.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com