From Funerals to Hospital Visits, 11 Times Latinos Overshared Via Selfies
“But first, let me take a selfie” might as well be the Latino motto. Sure, many call for a photo to capture a sweet memory, but here are 11 times Latinos could’ve done without a selfie…
1. Nobody needs to know when you poop.
A photo posted by Andrew Noto (@ninjalanternshark) on
Credit: @mrvincentchase / Instagram
No one cares dude. No one.
2. Nothing says closure like one last selfie with the dead guy.
A photo posted by Tavo Bolano Pastrana (@tabolpa) on
Credit: @tabolpa / Instagram
Can’t we just grieve for the deceased instead of making it a spectacle? Where are you even going to put this photo anyway? And why are you cheesing it? So many questions.
3. Your selfie is not worth my life, got it?
A photo posted by Frá (@effe_31) on
Credit: @fran_kvl / Instagram
How many times have we almost seen someone crash because they were taking selfies? Perfect lighting isn’t worth it.
4. Why would you take a selfie with abuelita when she’s in the hospital?
Credit: @sarhahahahaha / Instagram
I know that everything is a family affair for us, but c’mon.
5. WWJD? Not take a selfie while someone is trying to preach.
A photo posted by Jairo Castillo (@jairo_hedrick17) on
Credit: @jairohedrick13 / Instagram
Do as He would do.
6. No one wants to see you post-sex.
A photo posted by David (@ifoughtapenguinonce) on
Credit: @ifoughtpenguinonce / Instagram
Congrats? And does masturbating count as #aftersexselfie?
7. Do you not have any other pictures with your dog?
A photo posted by Ruta101b (@ruta101b) on
Credit: @ruta101b / Instagram
Let him rest in peace, porfa.
8. You’re supposed to record the birth, not delay it for a pose.
A photo posted by Wes Lida (@roy_al_whicheez) on
Credit: @roy_al_whicheez / Instagram
Why would you put yourself through this?
9. Gyms are for working out…not for taking selfies.
A photo posted by pourya پوريا (@_darvish_) on
Credit: @_darvish_ / Instagram
I mean, do you even lift, bro? Or do you spend the whole time getting just the right angle to prove you made it to the gym?
10. Do natural disasters really provide a good backdrop?
A photo posted by Mr. ROMERO (@arproductions85) on
Credit: @arproductions85 / Instagram
There is no need for this next level selfie ridiculousness.
11. Again, in case you didn’t get it, no one wants to see you poop.
A photo posted by Jimmy ?Bartend @blushrawbar (@j_hoots) on
Credit: @j_hoots / Instagram
Especially if your girlfriend is just casually hanging out in the bathroom with you like nothing’s wrong. Run, girl!