13 People That Could Handle Eating A Chile, And It’s Hilarious
If you can’t stand the heat … don’t eat the chile! Here’s a collection of reaction GIFs featuring souls — some brave, some cocky — who thought they could handle the fire from some of the hottest peppers in the world.
WARNING: Do not try this at home, unless you want to cry like a baby.
1. This Super Hot Trio
Let’s be real ladies; what’s hotter, the habaneros or the guys in this video?
2. The Girl Who Thought She Could Take It
Spoiler alert. She could not.
3. The Tough Guy Who Wasn’t So Tough
This guy is pretty tough until he takes that first bite. Fast forward to minute 3:30, homeboy starts skipping — priceless.
4. The Guy Who Asks When It’s Supposed to Get Hot
Then it HITS him where it hurts.
5. The BF Who Couldn’t Hang with his GF
They say that the couple who eats chiles together, stays together … until they blame each other for the pain and break up.
6. The Galanes Who Did It to Impress the Ladies
No need to burn your mouth off to impress anyone, ESPECIALLY if you can’t really handle it. #sorrynotsorry
7. The Girl Whose Mascara Gets Ruined
Glam makeup + hot ass pepper = a wonderfully hilarious video. Maybe stick to water proof mascara next time?
8. The Compadres Who Go Down Together
Because nothing says #BFFs like burning your mouths off together with a pepper from hell, right?
9. The Guy Who Eats Ten Habaneros — TEN!
Guys, take note: one habanero will make you tear up — TEN might turn you into the hulk.
10. The Guy Who Begs for Ice Cream
This guy doesn’t even swallow the habaneros, he spits them out and begs for a paleta.
11. The Siblings Who Challenge Each Other
OK, so these siblings aren’t eating chiles, but those aren’t your everyday spicy chicken wings. Those wings take it to another fire level!
12. The Bieber Look-Alike Who Sheds Some Tears
You don’t need to be fluent in the language they’re speaking. Tears of pain are a universal for: “Wholly sh*t, I’m in hell.”
13. The Classic Cherry-Habanero Mix-Up
If you haven’t seen this video already, here’s today’s lesson: Be sure you know the difference between a cherry and a habanero pepper. Oh, and also, cute and tiny can also mean deadly spicy.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com