If you and your friends live by the girl code, you know there’s bound to be some drama if anyone breaks the rules. But are these codes really serious, or are they kind of silly? Check them out and decide for yourself…
1. Never hate on another woman’s success.
Don't hate on other women period, or their success. #GirlCode
— Princess Turtle (@iamkhiraj) April 15, 2015
It’s all about empowering one another, not bringing each other down.
2. Don’t judge your best friend unless you’re giving positive criticism.
You Gotta Let Her Know Before She Gets HeartBroken !FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !! : Thatkid_DvNNy
Posted by Danny Barbosa on Tuesday, September 29, 2015
So if you know your friend is getting herself into some trouble, let her know!
3. Always keep it real. ?
You just have to be upfront and completely honest with each other.
4. Never date your best friend’s ex.
You just aren't allowed to date your homegirls ex ? #girlcode
— Evaalin ? (@Evelingarciaaa) March 8, 2017
Just find yourself another boyfriend. Friends are harder to find than friends.
5. Also, don’t ever think about dating your best friend’s brother or sister.
If You Think My Brother Cute . WE CANT BE FRIENDS ! lmfaooo
Posted by Danny Barbosa on Monday, September 21, 2015
It’ll just be weird and awkward for all of you.
6. Never let another woman cry over someone who isn’t worth it.
I Understand you're heartbroken but you gotta stunt on your ex
Posted by Danny Barbosa on Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Just SLAP her out of it if you have to.
7. If your best friend doesn’t like someone, then you don’t like that person either.
If I don't like someone, my friends can't like them either #GirlCode
— J Ξ N N Ξ L ↞ (@JennelGarcia) July 24, 2013
That’s just the rule.
8. If your best friend gets into a fight (within reason), you have to have her back.
YOU PULL UP WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND YOU START SWINGING ?‼️?INSTAGRAM: @Thatkid_DvNNy ORDER YOUR BESTFRIEND SHIRT NOWwww.theworldofdanny.com/Store
Posted by Danny Barbosa on Wednesday, August 31, 2016
And you have to be there in 0.5 seconds.
*PS – We don’t condone violence of any kind.
9. If your friend needs you to make up a lie for her, then you do it.
…no matter how extreme the lie is.
10. When you go out to a bar or club with your friends, always stick together.
— •CallmePaím? (@Akire__Tavares) March 6, 2017
Drunk or sober, you just can’t leave each other behind.
11. Most importantly, if another woman is on her period and doesn’t have a pad or tampon at hand, HELP. HER. OUT!
No matter how much you hate her, if she needs a tampon you gotta help a girl out. #girlcode
— Princess Anaid?? (@Anaid_Ortega) January 3, 2017
Now this one is CODE RED…literally.
What girl codes do you follow? Comment and hit the share button below!