Latino DILFs Are The Hottest Kind Of DILFs And The World Is Not Worthy
If there’s one thing that turns a woman into the personification of the heart eyes emoji, it’s seeing a hot man doting on his children. Seriously, every time a man walks by wearing a baby in a sling it’s over. It’s just so heartwarming! And, if we’re being honest here, makes us feel the thirst.
Here are 25 of the hottest Latino dads out there setting our hearts aflame with their fatherly love!
1. William Levy and his son Christopher are bringing the cuteness in their matching tuxes.
This photo is from a few years back but it still gives me all the feels. Look at that little man with his fine dad owning that red carpet.
2. Alex Rodriguez knows how to be a dapper dad, and clearly loves his baby girl very much.
How cute are they?? She is a very lucky daughter to have such a strong and attentive father in her life. Not to mention J.Lo is now in her life.
3. Jamie Camil brings the bundled up babeliness with his son, Little Jaime.
Those adorable smiles say it all! I’m not sure I can handle it. Who wants to go with me to hit the slopes this weekend?
4. Ricky Martin feeling ignored by his sons is not only adorable and funny but very relatable.
Who could ignore Ricky?? Well, I guess his boys can since to them he’s probably just boring old dad. However, I just can’t stop stairing into those eyes.
5. James Rodriguez is all teeth and sweetness with his little girl, but we see you setting that thirst trap.
No shirt?? I know what you’re doing and it’s working. Not only is he an amazing soccer player, but he is also clearly a doting and loving father.
6. Juanes and his boy Dante bring the fashion.
Poll: Who has the cooler hair? I’m leaning Dante. And, let’s just say it, Dante is also the one elevating the fashion game in this family.
7. Aaron Diaz’s baby girl Regina may be skeptical about something, but it can’t be her dad’s face.
That’s just a good face. Not even a side-eye throwing baby can deny that. He is definitely one of the hottest Latino DILFS around.
8. If Mario Lopez passes his dimples onto his son Dominic, game over.
Those Lopez dimples are powerful. It is amazing just how easily a smile from Lopez can stop you in your tracks.
9. Ezequiel Lavezzi and his son Tomás lounging poolside are only missing one thing…
Me, eating buffalo wings and wearing SPF 50 and a big hat to cover my face from the sun. That’s kind of a dream of mine.
10. Hulk Paraiba and his boys Tiago and Ian hanging by the beach is family goals.
I’d be offering to run sunblock on Hulk’s hulking biceps like every five minutes. By offering, I am more saying I would be demanding.
11. Oscar de la Hoya enjoying a day at the ball park with his son Little Oscar is not only cute, but also, that family has good genes.
Take me out to THAT ball game. Especially if you can guarantee me that I will be in eye shot of de la Hoya.
12. Leo Messi reading to his little look-alike is just the sweetest thing ever.
Plus he‘s loaded… Like way to melt my heart, Leo!? I don’t think I have ever felt love like this before and you don’t even know.
13. Canelo not only brings the knockouts in the ring, but he also does with his daughter Emily.
She’s so precious, and her poppa is no ugly duckling himself. Not only is he a handsome man to look at, he can defend your honor, if you are into that kind of thing.
14. Carmelo Anthony and his son Kiyan are chips off the same handsome block.
That‘s probably because all that Puerto Rican blood running through their veins! And if you think being Latino has nothing to do with it here‘s a list of other hot Latino athletes… just to prove a point.
15. Gerard Pique loves a daddy date with his little one Sasha.
And that is no doubt the most adorable date that’s ever happened in history. Try to prove me wrong. I’ll wait but you’ll lose.
16. Danny and Gilbert Trejo bring the badassery to the father-son dynamic.
That’s a lot of coolness in one photo. Of course, Danny Trejo would have a cool son. I mean, do you even know who this man is?
17. Luis Fonsi and his kids Mika and Rocco are too cute, even from behind.
And now I‘m not sure what I crave more… a slice of cake or a piece of Luis… Maybe if I ace the Despacito quiz I could get one as a prize!?
18. Marc Anthony getting treated to a little manicure from his daughter Emme is the sweetest.
Even while he throws up west side. Anthony is one of the most talked about men in the music industry and it isn’t just because he was J.Lo’s husband.
19. Alejandro Fernandez’s daughters Camilla and America show appreciation for their potrillo papa.
I don’t know when it happened but Alejandro graduated to zaddy status and I’m here for it. Sup, grey hairs. We see you doing your thing.
20. Andy Garcia serves up mega zaddy vibes too with his model daughter Alessandra.
That beard and hat gives me Sean Connery vibes or the old dude from “Jurassic Park” and I’m not mad. Way to age, Garcia.
21. Mark Consuelos is picture perfect with his daughter Lola Grace.
How did I forget hot Mark Consuelos is?? I’m gonna Google a lot later. He is one of the hottest men in the world and Kelly Ripa is one lukcy woman.
22. Freddie Prinze Jr. is handsome AF even with his son farting on his head.
Dad life for real. These ’90s heartthrobs are still giving us all of the feels decades later and we are still eating them up.
23. Sure Vicente Fernandez is in his 70s but he’s still got the sauce.
What’s the grandpa version of zaddy? Gaddy? Paddy? Either way, his demeanor earns him a lot of points in the looks category.
24. Benjamin Bratt knows how to catch some rays while also teaching his son Mateo a thing or two.
I mean, these beach day photos are too much. Everybody knows that a literate DILF is a DILF definitely worth keeping around.
25. Yandel throwing up dukes with his sons is tough and all, but really it’s kind of sweet.
Nice try, fellas. Those fists are fooling anyone. We all know that you are still just an adorbale dad and son gang and it is everything.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com