These Are The Most Disgusting But Also Therapeutic Dr. Pimple Popper Videos And You’re Welcome
Dr. Sandra Lee, more lovingly called Dr. Pimple Popper, has a disturbingly large following. The Southern California Dermatologist posts videos of procedures done to stubborn cysts and pimples. Some people find the videos comforting. Others find them horrifying. Either way, her videos have such extreme reactions, an entire hashtag has been born: #ExtractionReaction.
Dr. Pimple Popper has over 5.6 million YouTube subscribers, with a collective 202 million views in her top ten videos alone. Brace yourselves, y’all. These are pimples so large, the patients need to be locally anesthetized to have them removed.
Warning: This is not a lunch-break quick read. Schedule your Dr. Pimple Popper viewing around the next time you see your therapist, por favor.
10. Blackheads are by far the most popular content on Dr. Pimple Popper’s page, so enjoy this compilation.
With 18 million views, enjoy this compilation of various blackhead extractions. Dr. Lee describes blackheads as “a clogged pore in the skin that is open to the air.” She explains the blackness of blackheads as a result of “the exposure to air that causes oxidation turning the internal contents black.”
9. At first, you can’t even see the blackhead because it’s so deep in the tissue. Dr. Pimple Popper cuts it right open.
After injecting local anesthesia around the “disc”-like blackhead, Dr. Pimple Popper takes a scalpel to the area to dig deep for the blackhead, which slipped right out like “a little river rock.”
8. This cyst is not clean-cut. It’s a cheesy, gooey, disgusting mess out of this patient’s cheek. ????
Heads up that the “cheesy” consistency of the popped cyst comes from macerated keratin (wet skin cells).
7. This woman traveled far to have a recurrent cyst removed properly by the one and only Dr. Pimple Popper.
Its unfortunate positioning is right next to a tattoo of her deceased boyfriend’s name, so we understand the patient’s desire to be rid of it. Dr. Pimple Popper used a hole punch to remove the cyst while continually squeezing it and then sewed it back together.
6. Meet the teenagers whose moms can’t remove their blackheads no matter how hard they try.
“It’s a lot less painful than my mom’s,” says one teenager to Dr. Lee. “She’s going to be so proud of your nice, clean nose,” Dr. Lee tells her 16-year-old patient.
5. Mr. Wilson is such a famously satisfying patient of Dr. Pimple Popper, she created a compilation video of his “best extractions.”
What makes for a good extraction? Any extraction that is big, surprising, clean or messy, and of course, anything with Dr. Pimple Popper’s hilarious commentary in the background. This baby has 25 million views.
4. Dr. Pimple Popper treated a skin cancer patient’s husband which revealed a “Blackhead Goldmine.”
“This sweet man has been bringing his wife in to see me, and I have been treating a large skin cancer on her face, with her recently getting Mohs skin cancer surgery,” she posted in the video description. “So, he is not directly a patient of mine, but I couldn’t help but notice that he has so many comedones on his nose. He tends to not pay much attention to himself, spending much of his energy and efforts making sure his wonderful wife is doing alright. She has more disabilities than he does, in fact, he looks amazing for 90 years old!”
3. In a two-fer, Dr. Pimple Popper removes not one, but TWO dilated pores of winer in a 90-year-old.
“Oh my goodness, this little friend of yours. I think you’re going to lose a little weight today. It’s like a rock,” she tells her patient as she excises the area to “loosen” the pore before she squeezes it out. Of course, we get the slow-mo play-by-play before she moves onto the next blackhead. “Sweetie, you grow ’em,” she says as she goes to the next one.
She takes a scalpel to the next one to reveal a blackhead trapped underneath there. “You’re storing a little rock under your skin, she tells him.”
2. With 40 million views, watch Dr. Pimple Popper use her trusty tools to remove this “mother” of a cyst.
“Cysts like this have a very thin wall, so I have to make sure we get it all out,” she tells her patient as she digs around in his actual head to cut away the cyst. She uses scissors to literally cut away bits of flesh, and we’re gagging. The patient was worried it was something life-threatening, but it was just a gnarly cyst. “It set up shop, it likes you,” she said as she continues to dig around. ????
1. The #1 slot, with 46 million views goes to this GIANT blackhead extraction that left a hole so large in this woman’s back, Dr. Pimple Popper called it “coin purse.”
An 85-year-old woman came in to have an enormous blackhead removed. Dr. Lee anesthetized the area, attempted to squeeze it, and then just straight-up laughed. Immediately, she went for a pair of tweezers and started to pry the blackhead out of the pore. “It looks like a dog’s toenail,” she said of the disembodied blackhead.
She then told her patient she could probably fit a diamond or a lentil in the hole left behind. She decided not to close it because it would likely just form another blackhead, so she left nature to do its thing and let the pore slowly close over time.