Here Are 23 Art Pieces Of Nakia From ‘Black Panther,’ Some Of Which You Can Purchase
With a bigger box office success than “Star Wars” and “Jurassic World,” Marvel movie “Black Panther” has taken the film industry by a storm. Among the characters who are featured in the film, the strength, power, humor, intelligence, and perseverance portrayed in the women warriors of “Black Panther” is beyond inspirational.
People are channeling this inspiration through their art and here are 23 pieces of Nakia, played by Lupita Nyong’o, that you will want to buy and display on the walls of your home ASAP.
1. Here is a detailed paper art piece created by Ryan W. Riller.
Although Riller is commonly known for his Disney art pieces, he created this vibrant cutout piece after watching Marvel movie, “Black Panther.” He was particularly inspired by the women in the film, which is what led him to create a piece on Nakia.
2. This art piece is laser engraved on Baltic Birch.
This art piece was designed by a husband and wife team based in Detroit. They go by the name “Metro Spectrum” and create a mix of home decor, functioning art and custom pieces. The wooden art piece of Nakia above is one of three that they have created. The other two being wooden art pieces of “Black Panther” characters Shuri and Okoye.
3. Here is a mixed media screen print of Nakia on heavyweight paper.
This art piece was created by New York native Bobby Hill. Each one of these pieces in individually screen printed and hand painted, available in all different shapes, sizes and colors.
4. Here is a painting of Nakia created by artist Lulu Troy.
Lulu Troy is both a caricaturist and an oils and acrylic artist. She spent a day working on this acrylic painting and after receiving a high amount of interest from people on social media, she went on to duplicate the painting into multiple prints for purchase.
5. This painting of Nakia was created by artist Kervin Andre.
This is only one of the paintings Andre has created based on the Marvel film “Black Panther.” Other of Andre’s detailed “Black Panther” art pieces include an oil painting of Black Panther himself, a painting of Erik Killmonger accompanied by one of his strongest quotes from the film, and more.
6. Here’s an illustration of Nakia drawn by artist Jason Casey.
This drawing of Nakia took Casey a total of four hours, which he completed with materials including graphite and ink. This gives me a Time magazine type of vibe and I love it.
7. These watercolor paintings were created by artist Morgan Overton.
Overton, who is know for her beautiful watercolor paintings, started releasing her “Black Panther” art shortly after the release of the movie. The powerful characters featured above from left to right are Okoye, Shuri, and Nakia.
8. This art piece was created by artist Martin Underwood.
The materials used to create this piece were copic markers, charcoal, posca pens and pencils. Whether complete or not, I love this already.
9. This bright colored illustration of Nakia was created by Samantha Ralph.
In addition to this illustration of Nakia, Ralph has also created art pieces of Okoye and Shuri from “Black Panther.” Love how colorful and vibrant this is.
10. Here’s an acrylic wash created by artist Lawrence Reynolds.
Reynolds’ collection of art mainly features art pieces of super heroes, including powerful figures such as Erik Killmonger and M’Baku from “Black Panther,” Rocket and Star-lord from “Guardians of the Galaxy,” and more.
11. Here’s a photo of Nakia designed by Digital artist Bryan Williams.
So detailed and beautiful. I would definitely buy this as a poster.
12. Here’s a tattoo of Nakia and Okoye.
The detail of color in this tattoo is everything! ?? And I love the geometric shapes that are placed in the background.
13. This piece was illustrated by artist Tina Tran.
This art piece was inspired by the powerful female warriors in “Black Panther.” The materials she used to bring this illustration to life were colored pencils and water color paint.
14. Here’s a portrait of Nakia created with pens, markers and colored pencils.
Whether this piece is complete or not, I love it already. Wish I was this talented at drawing.
15. This vector illustration was created by 20-year-old artist, Chloe.
Other portraits Chloe has created include illustrations of powerful women such as Frida Kahlo, Camila Cabello, and Letitia Wright. Although each piece is different, they follow the same artistic style.
16. This art piece was created by Sejuti Bala.
“My appreciation for this badass woman Nakia quite clearly doesn’t even begin to capitulate the beauty of Lupita Nyong’o,” Bala expressed when she shared this image on social media.
17. Here’s a painting featuring Nakia, Shuri and Okoye.
This art piece was created by Lisbeth Checo. Other art pieces by Checo feature multiple inspirational celebrities such as Gina Rodriguez, Cardi B, Bruno Mars, Samira Wiley and more.
18. This digital illustration was created by 21-year-old graphic designer, Joksie.
Joksie created this image using Photoshop. The style of the illustration follows the style of a vintage comic book cover.
19. Here’s another detailed Photoshop illustration of Nakia.
The colors in this illustration are far more vibrant, which took a lot of layers and blending on Photoshop.
20. This sketch of Nakia was drawn by Nikolas A. Draper-Ivey.
The colors and lighting in this illustration are on point. I’d love to see this framed.
21. Here is an adorable water color painting of Nakia.
This painting is very cartoon-like which makes it so adorable. And the details in Nakia’s suit are everything.
22. This illustration of Nakia was created by artist Hal Betzold.
Betzold is an artist and animator based in Chicago, who has illustrated multiple iconic film characters. This illustration in particular, almost looks as if it was spray painted.
23. Last but not least, here’s a sketch of Nakia drawn by Jesse Hernandez.
For this drawing, Hernandez used prisma color pencils. And the details he added onto Nakia’s suit are amazing.
Don’t forget to comment and hit the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org