This YouTuber Gives You Her Mexican Playlist That Will Put You In Your Feels On Valentine’s Day
“I’m bringing you guys my playlist para todos los enamorados, for the people who are heartbroken and for those of you who are heart breakers.”
From corridos, to banda, norteñas and more, YouTuber Blanca gives you a list of her favorite love songs for this Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re in love, have your heart broken, or need to get over an ex and move on, this Mexican playlist will put you in your feels. These songs range from slow and sad tempos, to upbeat and motivating beats. So it doesn’t matter if you’re a player, in a relationship, or single – there’s a song in this playlist for every one of you.
Check out the list of songs below and for the full playlist, go to Spotify here.
1. “Te Deseo Lo Mejor” by Alta Consigna
2. “Queda Restringido” by Perdidos de Sinaloa
3. “Sería Un Error” by Regulo Caro
4. “Siempre Te Voy A Querer” by Calibre 50
5. “Me Va A Pesar” by La Arrolladora Banda El Limón
6. “No Te Vallas” by Perdidos De Sinaloa
7. “Diselo” by Alta Consigna
8. “Te Falle” by Christian Nodal
9. “Huapangos Perros” by La Zenda Norteña
10. “Te Voy A Olvidar” by Christian Nodal
11. “¿Porqué Me Enamoré? by Ulices Chaidez Y Sus Plebes
12. “Te Vas” by Perdidos de Sinaloa
13. “No La Hagas Sufrir” by Perdidos de Sinaloa
14. “Gente de Accionar” by Grupo Codiciado
What other songs do you think should be in this playlist?