Camilizers Shared Their #GloUpWithCamila Pics And They Are Priceless
We all met Camila Cabello when she was a baby faced 15-year-old auditioning for “The X Factor.” Since that first audition, we knew she was presidente of Dorksville, and wasn’t afraid to show it. Six years later and Camilizers all grew up alongside the now 21-year-old, chart topping Cabello.
The OG stanners inspired a #GloUpWithCamila hashtag that has us all tearing up. Here’s the best of the best.
1. Mira ese bebé.
CREDIT: @omg_anali / Twitter
She even dressed up as Cabello in the “Work from Home” video in her first picture. How adorable can somebody be?
2. Though fans loved using the hashtag to show Cabello’s glo up.
CREDIT: @inspiredkarla / Twitter
Good thing Cabello knows how to take a joke. Otherwise, this could be very uncomfortable.
3. Cabello is owning all of it because of course she is.
CREDIT: @Roxannebb2 / Twitter
Not only does she get in on the jokes, she shows that not a lot has changed.
4. For Camilizers, meeting Cabello has changed everything.
CREDIT: @ninanguyen97 / Twitter
Cabello’s music has matured and evolved along with us, and it truly feels like we’ve all grown up together.
5. Plus, it’s extra cute to see baby Cabello.
CREDIT: @jtmcabello / Twitter
In a very cute red beret. Very 2012.
6. Even cooler is seeing fans grow up.
CREDIT: @SuerzanitoIL / Twitter
We all used to cry to our mami’s begging them to take us to Cabello concerts. Fortunately, some of us really get to make those dreams come true.
7. Meanwhile, some fans are having serious FOMO.
CREDIT: @camilaaBanana97 / Twitter
Like, how are people just always around Cabello? How is this a thing? How can I become one of these people?
8. Others have made creative solutions.
CREDIT: @mullingarniall1 / Twitter
Look, it’s me. Yes my skin was pink and my hair was orange, but it makes my glo up so much better.
9. “I saw you doing weird and cute things.”
CREDIT: @KamiTwiceMila / Twitter
An eyewitness account of what we all suspect to be very, very true: Cabello is the Dork of all dorks.
10. Mostly fans are talking about how Camila has inspired them.
CREDIT: @milasbowbox / Twitter
Seeing someone own their full selves and love themselves is confidence-inspiring. Cabello has grown up, sure, but the fame hasn’t changed her.
11. It seems like Cabello is always excited to meet a fan.
CREDIT: @dinahmilika / Twitter
Like how does she look flawless in all these pictures? Teach me your cat-eye.
12. We’re “real life adults now.”
CREDIT: @realistcabello / Twitter
UGH. It’s the worst, but even awko taco Cabellois the best.
13. Algunos Camilizers posted a glo up anyway.
CREDIT: @lwthehealing / Twitter
Because you don’t have to meet Cabello to be changed by her. Some transformations aren’t even physical. They’re the best kind.
14. “Without her I wouldn’t be alive”
CREDIT: @gravityagrande / Twitter
Bottom line: Cabello is inspiring young women to love themselves and be the best versions of themselves. We’re here for that.
15. I’m obsessed with this fan’s glo up.
CREDIT: @KarlaCabelloAgu / Twitter
I had no idea that the prayer hands and friendship bracelets survived the 90’s into the 2010’s.
16. Of course, feeling affirmed by your favorite artist is the icing on that rainbow torta.
CREDIT: @flyforcamila / Twitter
ICYMI, Cuba is not the most accepting place for it’s LGBT community. It’s downright dangerous to live there as an openly queer Cubanx.
17. While most of us probably don’t have the resources to see Cabello not just once, but twice…
CREDIT: @fearlesskrissy / Twitter
IT’S FINE. I’M FINE.
read: I’m not fine. Tengo todo el celoso.
18. It is pretty cute to see the love in these pics.
CREDIT: @avaxcabello / Twitter
Mira esas muñeca lindas!!! I’m screaming.
19. For now, this is most of our glo up’s.
CREDIT: @CELESTIALLMJ / Twitter
There’s not much to see here, but Cabello’s effects are intangible, como el espirtú santo. Thank you, Camila, for breathing life into all of us.