Entertainment

Becky G Wants You To Know That Despite The Pressure To Get Engaged, Her And Her Boyfriend Are Taking Things At Their Own Pace

Becky G doesn’t plan on walking down the aisle anytime soon, and that’s because she’s embracing every step of her relationship journey.

The ‘Sin Pijama’ singer recently sat down with Entertainment Tonight and spilled all the tea on her hot soccer star boyfriend, Sebastian Lletget, and why the two are in no rush to say “I do.”

Even though they’re feeling the pressure Becky G wants us all to know not to expect any wedding bells anytime soon.

The power couple, like pretty much every long term Latino couple out there, admits to feeling the pressure from family and friends. But she told ET, “Everybody has their own timing.” She added: “I think we have such a great dynamic that is only bound for great things, but at our own time.

Amen girl.

Of course, like every couple, they’re feeling the pressure.

“As far as pressure, we do really well,” she continued. “We laugh about it, and obviously we’re not wasting our time here. We know we want to be together. But, you know, I feel like you have to enjoy every step, every process of it all.”

And there is nothing wrong with enjoying each moment of your relationship without rushing into things just because society, or your friends, or your family expect it of you. Each relationship is different and it’s great that Becky G and her boyfriend seem to have such a great understanding of what their relationship needs right now.

The couple first met while Becky G was a Power Ranger.

Credit: comicbookjourney.com

Becky and Sebastian, who started dating in June 2016, share plenty of goals and hobbies, including a love of working out. According to Entertainment Tonight, the two hit the gym together often but that wasn’t always the case.

Becky G told ET, “It’s so funny to think of how far we’ve come together.” “When I first met him I was doing Power Rangers and I was training a lot, but I was also not living a healthy life outside of what was expected of me to be training, you know? Dieting-wise, I was just not being kind to my own self.”

“I remember looking at him, waking up early for training, and being very good about what he puts into his body to continue that standard,” she continued. “I was like, ‘Man, I really wanna raise my standard,’ and then we went to the gym together and I hated it. I wanted to cry because I felt embarrassed; my technique wasn’t as good as his. He would give me a note that could be taken as encouraging, but instead, I was like, ‘You’re just judging me!'”

Despite their long history together, the two aren’t immune to pressure and rumors regarding their relationship.

Yesterday, a popular tabloid reported that the two had been shopping for engagement rings which sent Twitter into a frenzy.

“So many people would flip but if the couple at some point announced they were engaged I’d be happy,” tweeted one fan. “They’re so cute!”. Many other fans were crushed because they hoped to marry her…

Pretty much all of Twitter though is left wondering what’s the hold up when your boyfriend looks like this.

Credit: theylovedaboy / Instagram

Well people, like Becky G said, “Everybody has their own timing.”

And together they look happier than many even believe is possible.

These two are proving that true love is possible and we want in on it.

READ: With All Due Respect To Our Queen Becky G, We Can’t Stop Thirsting Over Her Man Sebastian Lletget

Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at corrections@wearemitu.com

Demi Lovato And Max Enrich Call Off Engagement Two Months After Proposal

Entertainment

Demi Lovato And Max Enrich Call Off Engagement Two Months After Proposal

maxehrich / Instagram

Update September 24, 2020

In July, Max Ehrich and Demi Lovato pronounced their love to the world. The two got engaged in Malibu and the fans were loving the cute couple. However, just weeks after getting engaged, the couple has allegedly split.

People Magazine is reporting that Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich are no longer engaged.

According to People, the couple has been on the edge of ending their relationship and finally called it quits. The couple had been engaged since July but started dating in March, just in time to be quarantined because of Covid. In an interview on “The Morning Mash Up” on SiriusXM Hits 1, Lovato admits that the quarantine sped up their relationship. This naturally led to the couple getting engaged in a matter of months together.

“It was a tough decision, but Demi and Max have decided to go their separate ways to focus on their respective careers,” a source allegedly told People Magazine. “They have respect and love for one another and will always cherish the time they spent together.”

Original: Demi Lovato has had a very wild ride in recent years. The singer hit rock bottom and overdosed on drugs after years of sobriety. After all of the wild ups and downs in her life, Lovato is sharing some news that we are all celebrating, her engagement.

Demi Lovato is engaged and it is so sweet.

After four months of dating, Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich are officially engaged. The “Sorry Not Sorry” singer shared the news on social media and fans are pumped. During these crazy times, any good news is so welcome by anyone.

Friends, family, and fans are pouring congratulations on the newly engaged couple.

Credit: ddlovato / Instagram

Love is a beautiful thing. Seeing two people share that love without pretense is something to be celebrated. Lovato gushed over her new fiancé and celebrated this new chapter in her life.

@maxehrich – I knew I loved you the moment I met you. It was something I can’t describe to anyone who hasn’t experienced it firsthand but luckily you did too,” Lovato wrote in her IG caption. “I’ve never felt so unconditionally loved by someone in my life (other than my parents) flaws and all. You never pressure me to be anything other than myself. And you make me want to be the best version of myself. I’m honored to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than a caption could express but I’m ecstatic to start a family and life with you. I love you forever my baby. My partner. Here’s to our future!!!! 😩😭❤️😍”

Ehrich shared his own tribute to their new engagement.

View this post on Instagram

it’s a forever kind of thing 💘💍♾

A post shared by Max Ehrich (@maxehrich) on

“Ahhhh 💍😭💓 You are every love song, every film, every lyric, every poem, everything I could ever dream of and then some in a partner in life,” Ehrich wrote in a separate IG post. “Words cannot express how infinitely in love with you I am forever and always and then some. I cannot spend another second of my time here on Earth without the miracle of having you as my wife. here’s to forever baby 💍 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeuejfjqjweuvu I’m so excited 😭😭😭 you are the most beautiful inside and out in the entire world & I couldn’t be more grateful God brought us together ❤️ 🙃💍💍💍😭I LOVE YOU SO MUCH @ddlovato AND WILL FOREVER CHERISH YOUR PURE, BEAUTIFUL, INFINITE SOUL.”

Congratulations to the new couple.

Now we wait for their wedding. Maybe she’ll pull inspiration from her “Tell Me You Love Me” music video.

READ: Demi Lovato Laughing At Herself While Rewatching ‘Camp Rock’: how awkward am I?

Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at corrections@wearemitu.com

J Balvin Offers Up A Message To Fans About The Real Dangers Of Covid-19

Entertainment

J Balvin Offers Up A Message To Fans About The Real Dangers Of Covid-19

Emma McIntyre / Getty

Updated August, 17, 2020.

J Balvin is the latest celebrity to come forward with a Covid-19 diagnosis. He is part of a running list of Latino celebrities who are warning fans about the virus.

J Balvin has a message for all of his fans about the seriousness and dangers of Covid-19.

“At the moment, I’m just getting better,” J Balvin said in a recorded messages for the Premios Juventud. “These have been very difficult days, very complicated. Sometimes we won’t think that we’ll get it, but I got it and I got it bad.”

He added: “My message to those that follow me, young fans and people in general is to take care. This isn’t a joke. The virus is real and it’s dangerous”

Updated August 13, 2020.

Covid-19 is not done and we are seeing the proof everywhere we turn. Months after the pandemic, more and more people continue to fall ill with the virus and Antonio Banderas joins the pack.

Antonio Banderas shared the news on social media that he tested positive on his 60th birthday.

The iconic Spanish actor had recently celebrated his girlfriend’s 39th birthday before testing positive. Europe is currently dealing with a second wave from Covid-19 and officials are becoming concerned by the spread.

In his post, Banderas talked to his fans about the illness and how he didn’t feel sick, just more tired than normal. Yet, Banderas added: “I will take advantage of this isolation to read, write and rest, continue making plans to begin to give meaning to my newly released 60 years to which came loaded with desire and illusion. Big hugs to everyone.”

Banderas did not explain how he contracted the infectious disease, that as of 13 August 2020, has seen over 20.6 million cases reported across 188 countries. So far, the disease has killed more than 749,000 people.

Last year, Banderas (who is known for his roles in The Mask Of Zorro and The Spy Kids franchise) was nominated for an Oscar for his film “Pain and Glory.”

Original: As beaches, restaurants, and even bars and clubs started to reopen, it was easy to forget that we are still in the midst of a global health crisis – one that continues to hit the Latino community, in particular, very hard. And stars, they really are just like us. Celebrities are also at risk of contracting Covid-19 and over the last few days, we’ve learned that several of Latin music’s biggest stars have in fact been infected with the virus.

The news comes just as states like Florida, California, Arizona, and Texas set new records with sky-high infection rates. It’s an important reminder that nobody is immune to this pandemic and that we all need to do our part to keep our communities safe.

Several major Latin music stars have recently announced they’ve tested positive for Covid-19.

As if a reminder that stars, they’re just like us, several of Latin music’s biggest celebrities have announced that they’ve tested positive for Covid-19. Karol G, Prince Royce, and Chiquita Rivera have all shared their positive diagnosis for the virus and are urging fans to stay home and use masks when they have to go out.

Karol G took to Instagram Live to share the news of her infection with her fans.

During an Instagram live watched by more than 100,000, the “Tusa” singer said that she tested positive two or three weeks ago but had not made it public so her parents wouldn’t worry. “First of all, thank you to all the people that have reached out to me. I hadn’t said anything because my parents are far away and I didn’t want them to worry about me,” she says.

“Because my new single was coming out, I didn’t want coronavirus to be the news. Now that the news is out, my parents are very nervous and if it was under any other circumstance, they’d be here by my side.”

Karol G went on to say that she is feeling well compared to others who have been diagnosed positive. She was diagnosed with COVID-19 a few weeks ago with her friend and sister, and decided to isolate away from Anuel, who she confirmed tested negative. “I feel well. Today, I got another test and hoping this one will be negative.”

Chiquita Rivera also announced that her and her husband have also tested positive for the virus.

Just last week, Mexican-American singer Chiquis Rivera, the daughter of the late Jenni Rivera, revealed she and her husband Lorenzo Méndez tested positive for COVID-19. Also in an Instagram video, Rivera said “We’re contagious so we have to be responsible and we are going to quarantine.”

And Dominican Prince Royce announced he too had contracted Covid-19.

Prince Royce was one of the first celebrities to reveal his diagnosis. he shared he had tested positive for the virus shortly before the 4th of July holiday weekend and urged people to take precautions and be safe – for themselves and others.

In an Instagram video, he shared that he had gone out to restaurants since things had started to open up. He added: “Well, Florida hasn’t been so bad, and New York is the one with the problem. I fell for that and I think many people can fall for that and will fall for that. Don’t be selfish and make the same mistakes that I probably did.”

He urged his fans to do the responsible thing and stay at home.

“I was diagnosed with COVID-19 and I am on day number 12 since my symptoms began,” he wrote on Instagram. “My case has been mild and I am feeling well. I share this with you today to ask you please not let down your guard — this virus is very real and we can have it and spread it without even knowing. I didn’t think I had it as I didn’t feel that bad and had I not gotten tested I would be spreading it to others.”

His caption also added, “For younger people, this is more than just about taking care of ourselves, it is about taking care of others, older people and those with compromised immune systems. Please let’s take this seriously and act responsibly and with compassion. Let’s all take care of each other.”

Their infections come as the virus is raging out of control across the country.

New records are being set everyday across the United States, as severe all states see the virus rage out of control. For the first time ever in the U.S., Florida saw more than 15,000 new cases in just one day. Meanwhile, in Arizona – the per capita infection rate is higher than it was at the peak of New York’s battle against the virus.

As of July 15, the U.S. has 3.48 million confirmed cases and almost 140,000 deaths due to Covid-19 infection. Those numbers are expected to continue to climb as many Americans refuse to follow simple preventive measures, including wearing a mask and staying at home.

Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at corrections@wearemitu.com