25 Vicks VapoRub Inspired Products For Bath Bomb Night
If there’s one lesson from my childhood that I could pass along to my future children it’s the power of Vicks. Thankfully Vicks healing powers still apply in adulthood, so next time life’s got you down or you’re just in need of a “you” night, try out these bath bombs, soaps and more to help you unwind.
1. A VapoRub bar will infuse your shower with next-level aromatherapy.
This soap isn’t just Vicks inspired it has it encapsulated INSIDE. Now you can tackle your dry/itchy skin all at once. Literally, slather up and get rid of your cold at the same time.
2. These Vicks-inspired bath bombs are perfect to use when you’ve maxed out your Lush gift card
Who needs flower and glitter bombs when you can fill your whole bath with the smell of Vicks? ??
3. Abuela doesn’t understand veganism, but I’m pretty sure she would stand for these vegan Vaporú bath balms.
I know that Vicks does everything better, but it’s got flowers and its vegan okay?!
4. This poster that acts as an ode to Vicks is all the deco we need to set the mood for girls movie night in.
Love that it’s doing a shout out to the sage and savila we were taught to worship.
5. Beach mobile.
Honestly, abuela taught me many things. Still, I’m not sure she ever got this creative.
6. But nothing gets the spirits up like some sweets… Vicks flavor.
YUMMM! Have your Vicks and eat it too.
7. Or you can just wear Vaporú’s calmness on your sleeve.
Whatever suits your fancy, but bets are on that this plus a Vicks-inspired bath bomb pic will make you Insta-famous.
8. These natural and homemade Vicks Vaporubs
This one comes made with coconut oil. I would literally go ham on these pretty bottles.
9. And of course, it’s not girl’s night without a Vapo-Candle.
I’m all about striking up the matches for some ~mood lighting~.
This natural version of your mom’s beloved Vivaporú is made with all the amor you’ll need to get rid of your nasty cold and ailments. The rub contains Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Tea Tree and Clove for the ultimate bruja.
11. More Vaporú’s calmness for your attire.
This Vicks pin will have you styling and breathing easy. Rock it on your leather jacket for the coolest look.
12. Chill out with some massage oil.
Anyone who has ever had a backrub with Vaporub knows the power Vicks can have on those kings in your back. Wouldn’t hurt to have this one take you to the next level.
13. And light it up with some candles.
I can only imagine how powerful the smell of Vicks gets once you put a wick in it and light on fire.
14. These Vicks Vaporub wax melts.
Put these bad boys in a wax warmer and guaranteed the smell will spread through your house better than any vintage jar abuela whips out.
15. Shower Steamers.
Yeah I’m for SURE Plopping these bebes in my next bath.
16. A tin collector from an original Vicks salve!
This vintage tin can is the perfect thing to pop in your bag to keep it organized. It’s the perfect pill box!
17. Get lit with this soy scented candle.
That old familiar smell you love comes straight out of this soy scented candle.
18. This Vaporub for babies
This is made with natural ingredients. Of course, while Vicks has always been abuelita approved I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t hurt to try something that was all natural.
19. Shower Steamers.
No doubt your showers will be all the more invigorating with these steamers. Pro-tip: reviewers suggest adding this to the opposite side of your shower head.
20. Roller bottle blends for your headache.
Vicks has always been great for getting rid of and helping headaches. Pretty clever of this Etsy brand to turn the original concept into a roller bottle.
21. Vapor tablets for the shower!
You really just can’t go wrong when you take the Vicks concept and put it in shower tablet form.
22. Mentholated “Goose” Grease, rub!
Reviews for this product say the Mentholated Goose Grease is perfect for chest congestion and stuffy noses. Instead of using goose though, the brand uses coconut oil. So PETA lovers can enjoy!
23. Or you can just wear Vaporú’s calmness on your sleeve.
Not sure if your grandma would totally love this necklace or wear it like an azabache token.
24. Body Spray
For that Latinx who loves the smell of Vick’s as just a perfume, spritz this tone on all of your scent points.
25. This Rub that’ll make you breathe easy.
Get ready to go to town on your heels with this shea butter infused product.
Recommend this story by clicking the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com