25 Of Cardi B’s Most Savage Red Carpet Looks Ranked
Since her big glowup last year, Cardi B has scored big time on the red carpet. From glamorous to wildly fabulous, the queen of hip hop and trap has flaunted her ability to rock and master a red hot look.
Here’s 25 of Cardi B’s outfits straight from the red carpet.
1. The moment she turned up on the red carpet looking like Cinderella.
Cindi B has arrived y’all. The diamond-colored gown by Christian Siriano finally put meaning to the saying “trap Cinderella.”
2. Here she is rocking a look that’ll make anyone want to wife her up in a snap.
I mean forget wifey, she looks like a glorious swan. Literally she looks like Diamond in Playas Club though.
3. Her bobbed blonde look is almost as bomb as her futuristic look.
Welcome to the next dimension, guys. Here: Cardi B runs the world.
4. And there she goes again with the wifey vibes.
As if her Rapunzel braid didn’t give me enough princess vibes… Seriously that night, she was the best player on the red carpet.
5. Literally this look is sheer excellence.
Now in real life, you probably couldn’t wear this to a meeting. But this look by Laquan Smith is some serious business.
6. And here she is proving you wrong about how unsexy turtlenecks are.
Seriously the best look to come out of this unbearable winter season. Someone take me to the nearest Jo-Anne’s so I can cut up some cloth.
7. Can we please talk about how spot on this look is?
Because it gives me straight ace vibes if I’m being honest. Literally that split though! Wanna know how much is Cardi worth?
8. This look that gives a mashup of Celia Cruz / Selena vibes.
Pero… ahhahhayyy como me duele!
9. This bad red fur motor look wants you to step aside and make way.
I mean honestly this look reminds me so much of Cruella De Vil. And I don’t hate it.
10. Seriously Offset better so happy he snapped her up before I did.
So much wedding gown inspiration in one look. You better believe I’ll be marching down the isle in a business suit looking dress thanks to this pic.
11. Here we go again with another look that just kills it.
Okay, so we all know Cinnamon dyed hair is the look of the season. But the long ponytail just completely ups the game.
12. Just when you thought Cardi B couldn’t any better she brought in her mini-me.
Cardi B talks and posts about her sister Hennessy so much. I love that she also always brings her out to the red carpet.
13. Can’t stop, won’t stop asking for more pics of this duo.
And can we please get more pics of their high slits? Seriously they’re giving off the best sister vibes.
14. Cardi B rocking the pantsuit better than a Wall Street broker like…
Honestly this outfit probably speaks very well to how great of a business woman Cardi is. And if it doesn’t then wait for the next photo.
15. Literally so much power in these boots.
And not just because they’re knee-highs. Cardi’s collab with Steve Madden means we don’t have dish for Louboutins to be glam.
16. Keep it classy and poppin’ is just so Cardi B.
It’s so hard to decide what part of this look is my fave. I mean those butterfly inspired heels are so lit and ready to take flight.
17. This green look has me green with envy for real though.
Now she says she gon’ do what to who? Oh right, she’s make you jealous.
18. Here she is making me wish I looked even a quarter as amazing in my old uniform.
Seriously BRB gonna go call my mom to see where my old plaid skirt was. In the meantime please find me shoes like the ones above.
19. Remember when this LBD blew up the red carpet?
This dress makes me want to find my favorite black dress and cut it up. Also, I need to go find someone who can do extensions like that for my hair.
20. Here she is at NY Fashion Week looking ready for the runway.
For a moment you probably mistook her for runway model. But let’s not lie, this look gives Gigi a major run for her money.
21. Now if I tried this look, I’d look like a CSI lab rat.
But here Cardi B is making it look like it belongs on the cover of Vogue. Now that’s a money move making look.
22. And here she is showing up every cast member of “Grease” ever with this leather look.
I got chills. They’re multiplying.
23. Oh look, it’s Cardi out-dazzling every flower in every garden ever.
Dripping in finesse. No doubt she’ll be turning heads forever.
24. Honestly IDK which makes me more green with envy that dress or her hair.
Actually she kind of looks a lot like Tinkerbell in this photo.
25. Can’t help but loving this look for giving me all of the “Love & Hip Hop” vibes.
Cardi B, straight stuntin’. And you can’t tell me otherwise.
Recommend this story by clicking the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com