We Cannot Get Enough Of These Sweet And Lovable Latino Siblings
Before these famous Latinos actually achieved fame, they were working to build their name with their siblings by their sides. Here are 25 of our fave celebrity Latino siblings!
1. Cardi B and Hennessy
Hennessy might be 4 years younger than her rap reina sister, but the two Dominicans are tied at the hip.
2. Camila and Sofie Cabellocamilas_realfriend / Instagram
The ‘Havana singer’s little sister Sofia is always on her big sisters Instagram account and in home videos of the star singing. We’re pretty sure we’ll see her on the music charts in a few years.
3. Demi Lovato and Madison@girlfriendmag / Instagram
Demi and her sister are pretty close. In a documentary about her life, Demi talked about how important Madison was in her recovery during her hard time with drugs.
4. Selena, Gracia and Victoria and Gomezpictursofgomez / Instagram
Selena might be 25 but she has two sisters that are many years her junior. Gracie Elliot Teefey is 4, and Victoria Gomez is three
5. William and Jonathan Gutiérrez Levyjjonathanlevy11 / Instagram
That’s right, William Levy has a kid brother. At 22, he’s year’s younger than his big bro. But undoubtedly a heartbreaker.
6. Zoe, Mariel, Cisely Saldanajerrittclark / Instagram
When Zoe isn’t starring in movies, she’s often working on projects with her sisters through their production company, Cinestar. Together the three Dominicanas have produced movies for AOL, NBC, and Lionsgate.
7. Selena, A.B. and Suzette Quintanilla@thequintanillasisters / Instagram
The dynamic trio formed the band Selena y Los Dinos back in the 1980s. To this day, Suzie and A.B. pay tribute to their sister.
8. Daddy Yankee AKA Ramón Luis Ayala Rodriguez and Nomar Ayala and Melvin Ayala.daddyyankee/ IInstagram
The rapper has two brothers, both of them are not in the music industry like their brother.
9. Salma and Sami Hayeksalma.hayek1 / Instagram
Sami is 8 years Salma’s junior and is a furniture designer.
10. Gisele and Patricia Bundchen@gisele / Instagram
The twin sisters from Brazil have appeared in shoots together and Gisele often writes to her sister on social media. The two sisters have four other sisters.
11. Benjamin and Peter Bratt@benjaminbratt / Instagram
Peruvian brothers have collaborated on their own projects together before. This past year they produced “Dolores,” a documentary about the Latina’s life.
12. Emilio Esteves and Charlie SheenUniversal Pictures
It’s often forgotten that the two brothers are siblings Spanish. Their father Marin changes his name for acting and Charlie carried the career choice into his own career.
13. Alexis and Eric BledelThe Warner Brothers
The “Gilmore Girls” star is the daughter of an Argentinian and mother raised in Mexico. Her younger brother Eric isn’t often seen in public but she has posted about him on Instagram.
15. Jennifer, Lynda, and Leslie Lopez@ team_jenniferlopez / Instagram
Long before, Lopez singing about the Bronx Lopez was hanging out her two sisters. Jennifer is the middle child and her younger sister Linda is a reporter. The two also have Ramon, René and Joe as siblings.
16. Jessica and Joshua Albajoshuaalba / Instagram
Alba’s younger brother Joshua is best known for his role as Krit on his sister’s show “Dark Angel.”
17. Christina Milian and Elizabeth and Daniele Floreschristinamilian / Instagram
Christina isn’t known by the same last name as her sisters but the Cubana’s last name is actually Flores. She changed it to her mother’s maiden name after struggling to break into the industry.
18. Raini and Rico Rodriguezrainydaychatter / Instagram
Raini and Rico are always on red carpets together. Rainia appears on “Austin & Ally.”
19. Nicole and Sofia Richie@nicolerichie /Instagram
Nicole is the adopted daughter of Lionel Richie. She was born to a Mexican woman named Nicole Camille Escovedo. Her sister Sofia is currently dating Scott Disick.
20. Lynda, Pamela and Vincent Carter@reallyndacarter / Instagram
The part Mexican wonder woman star has two siblings. Together they were raised in Arizona.
21. Alexa and Makenzie Vega@makenzievega / Instagram
The Latina of Colombian descent has six siblings. Her sister Makenzie has appeared on “The Good Wife” and “Sin City.”
22. Marc Anthony, Yolanda Muñiz, and Bigram Zayas@marcanthony . Instagram
The two siblings don’t share their brother’s publically known name but amongst family members, Marc is actually Marco Antonio Muñiz.
Recommend this story by clicking the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org