The Most Spectacular Latino Celebrity Weddings
With the wedding season upon us, it’s safe to say that dusting off your LBDs and attending receptions left, right, and center has kept us all busy. To jump on the bandwagon, let’s look back at some of the most spectacular Latino celebrity weddings that have taken place in the past few years. Trust me, you will want to add some of these to your wedding-inspired Pinterest boards if you haven’t already.
1. To start with, #tbt JLo’s first marriage.
JLo is one of the most famous Latino celebrities and this list won’t be complete without her. The fresh-faced bride wore a white embroidered sheath when she married Noa. Her luscious locks were pulled up into a neat bun that was adorned with matching white flowers.
2. She perfects the bridal glow at her second wedding to Cris Judd.
When JLo walked down the aisle for the second time, it was an extravagant affair as she beamed radiantly in a Valentino Chantilly lace gown. She carried an overflowing bouquet of white flowers and wore a flowing veil in her hair.
3. Salma Hayek weds wealthy businessman François-Henri Pinault in Venice.
After tying the knot with her husband on Valentine’s day in Paris, the couple followed up with a grander celebration that lasted all weekend in Italy. Hayek stunned in an exquisite Balenciaga wedding dress that was designed by Nicholas Ghesquiere. She also held a bouquet of orchids and stephanotis with crystals in one hand.
4. Recently, Hayek shared more memories of the 2009 Italian nuptials on Instagram, and we are totally digging the fairytale-like wedding vibes.
The couple sharing a quiet moment as a crowd of 150 guests was present to witness the happy union.
5. And she showed us how to throw a wedding reception in style by having it at the oldest opera house in Venice.
The venue was opulently decorated with glass candelabras and elegant florals as the guests sat down to dinner.
6. Former Desperate Housewives actress, Eva Longoria, married José “Pepe” Baston in a swoon-worthy sunset ceremony.
Their special day took place in front of a large cross that was decorated in roses and lights in the seaside town of Valle de Bravo, Mexico. The lavish affair came complete with live performances and a dazzling fireworks display.
7. Longoria had her wedding dress custom designed by her famous friend, Victoria Beckham.
Clearly, having a designer as one of your besties has its perks. Longoria’s silk crepe wedding gown was created by the fashion designer, Victoria Beckham.
8. The duo posed for a picture to commemorate the occasion.
The bride sure looks happy with her dream dress!
9. For a modern fairytale ceremony, check out Mariah Carey’s vow renewal at Disneyland.
After five years of marriage, the couple renewed their vows at the Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland. Their children, Monroe and Roc, also joined in on the celebrations. The girls wore princessy gowns while the guys suit up in Prince Charming-inspired outfits.
10. Love is in the air at Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s wedding day.
The couple embraced sweetly in front of the altar as they sealed the deal with a kiss.
11. Obviously, he knows how to sweep her off her feet.
The happy bride showed off her shapely figure in a white slip dress as she danced with her new husband during their second ceremony in Costa Rica two months after the main event.
12. Sometimes you can have your cake AND eat it too.
The bride does another wardrobe change, this time featuring a white sequined gown.
13. After a small wedding ceremony in 2005, Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso renewed their vows in a star-studded celebration at Sugar Beach resort.
Both the groom and bride were dressed casually as they walked towards the venue. Damon wore a tan-colored suit while Barroso opted for a low-key cream gown with a sequined belt around her waist. She also let down her hair for the occasion.
14. The invitation list was pretty exclusive and capped at 50 guests.
The intimate occasion was witnessed by only 50 guests, of which Chris Hemsworth and Jimmy Kimmel were noted to be present. These lucky invitees boarded a private aircraft on the Caribbean Island which then brought them to the resort. Most of them were in cream and white hues for the ceremony which seemed to be the requested color code.
15. Even though it was small scale, Damon went all out for the special occasion and was reported to spend $1 million for renting out the entire hotel.
Love knows no bounds, and Damon proved that as he spent a cool $1 million for the weekend’s celebrations. According to reports, he was said to have rented out all 78 rooms in the resort for a week. This was likely due to privacy and security reasons given that famous A-listers like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were also invited.
16. The ‘Despacito’ singer, Luis Fonsi, also tied the knot with model Agueda Lopez in a private ceremony.
The joyous occasion took place at a vineyard in Napa Valley, California, in front of the couple’s family and friends. Their adorable two-year-old daughter was also present at the ceremony.
17. Sofia Vergara’s opulent $3 million wedding to Magic Mike actor, Joe Manganiello, has also made the headlines.
The grandiose ceremony was held at the Breakers Palm Beach resort in Florida. Celebrity florist, Jeff Leatham, takes credit for the venue’s breathtaking floral displays which hung over everyone as the couple walked down the aisle.
18. The happy couple recited their vows in front of 400 guests.
Still gushing about the absolute perfection in this picture!
19. And to keep up with the floral theme, the couple took their first dance among a sea of red roses that surrounded the dance floor.
Can we just say #weddinggoals?
20. Stealing a smooch as they cut the towering confection that is the wedding cake.
Delicately crafted by celebrity cake baker Sylvia Weinstock, this five-tiered masterpiece is covered with tasteful white blooms to go along with the overall theme.
21. The bride in all her glory.
The Modern Family actress’ wedding gown is a gorgeous Zuhair Murad Couture creation. Made of silk-tulle, the strapless dress featured a sweetheart neckline. Vergara also donned on a pair of Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com