Here are 20 Ways To Order Vegan At Taco Bell
So, you’re vegan? Tambien. ???? My whole life I grew up looking forward to all the rice and beans: my mom’s arroz con gandules alongside Taco Bell’s $1.50 rice and beans. Yes, I did smuggle friends out of school in the trunk of my car so that we could get Taco Bell (true story).
Vegan friends, the same escapades don’t have to escape you. Taco Bell is probably the most vegan-friendly fast food chain, so live all your más for cheap.
1. Note the lack of salad in this picture.@sweetganjababi / Twitter
I mean, yes, you can order vegan salad at Taco Bell, but you can also feast like you’ve become accustomed to. Already, tengo hambre.
2. Crunchwrap Supreme“vegan-1B” Digital Image. Taco Bell. 21 June 2018.
Or, like your mama calls it, “The E’spaceship.” Just ask them to remove the beef, sour cream and nacho cheese and add black beans, guac, and potatoes if you’ve got the hambre like I do.
3. Power Menu Veggie Burrito“Vegan-5B” Digital Image. Taco Bell. 21 June 2018.
This bad boy already comes with black beans, pico de gallo, guacamole and romaine lettuce. All you have to do is ask for no cheese, sour cream, or avocado ranch sauce. Try to ask for pinto beans, too, and let us know if they let you. 😉
4. The 7-Layer Burrito@munchingvegan / Instagram
Order it without sour cream, rice, and cheese, and be bold and add potatoes and pico de gallo. Dale, you can order red sauce, too. ????
Caption: “First time trying vegan Taco Bell ???? Got the 7 layer burrito with no cheese or sour cream and it was delicious”
5. Double Decker Taco Supreme“Vegan-6C” Digital Image. Taco Bell. 21 June 2018.
Someone please order this already and send us a pic to show the world. Get yourself a soft taco protecting a hard shell and stuff it with all the veggies.
Remove: Beef, cheese, sour cream.
Add: Beans & guacamole.
6. Spicy Tostada“Vegan-8” Digital Image. Taco Bell. 21 June 2018.
I mean, guys. All you have to do is ask for no cheese or chipotle sauce.
Pro tip: Bring this home and top it with Follow Your Heart shredded cheese and pop it back in the oven.
7. Hard Shell Taco@katiadiholl / Instagram
You’re getting the hang of this, huh? Sub beans for beef and no cheese. Ask for pico de gallo and guac, and prepare yourself for this next hack: potatoes.
8. And no, we don’t mean some janky thing like this.@CBShepherd001 / Twitter
Apparently, this secret hack got out and some Tweeter brought their novia enojada this when she asked for a Taco Bell burrito with potatoes. Boys. ????
9. Spicy Potato Tacos@katmeowvegan / Instagram
We mean THESE beauties. Just order it without cheese and sour cream.
Life Hack: be a boss and BYO-Vegan-Sour-Cream. Like, why aren’t you already carrying that around?
10. Tacos Frescos@peta2 / Twitter
You can order almost anything vegan at Taco Bell by ordering it “Fresco Style.” That just means they’ll remove any dairy, mayonnaise and guacamole and replace it with pico de gallo.
Then, tell them you want guac, because who doesn’t want guac, and who tf wants cow milk these days?
11. The Veggie Power Menu Bowl@vegoutindy / Instagram
A.K.A. “poor man’s Chipotle,” you can order her without cheese, sour cream or avocado ranch and it already comes with guac!
You ???? don’t ???? have ???? to ???? pay ???? extra. ????
12. Taco Salad“Taco Bell -taco salad” Digital Image. PETA. 21 June 2018.
Memorize this: “Can I please have the Taco Salad, sub beans for beef, fresco style, plus potatoes, guacamole and red sauce?”
You’ll be saying it often, because this is the only kind of salad I’ll ever have.
13. Baja Blast Freeze@tacobell / Instagram
Did you know that many chemicals in our favorite soft drinks are vegan? #Humane #UnhealthyVegan
14. Black Beans & Rice“Black Beans and Rice” Digital Image. Taco Bell. 21 June 2018.
She’s already vegan, obvi! You don’t have to call yourself out for this one. Just drop the $1.50 and enjoy.
15. Chips, Guac & Salsa@tacobell / Instagram
They’re all vegan, because life wouldn’t be worth living if they weren’t, am I right? OK, jk, life is great. Have you been to Chipotle yet?
16. Though not all hot sauces are kind to animals.@tacobell / Instagram
Naturally, Fire, the best sauce, is (for unknown reasons) not vegan. You may continue hoarding all the hot, mild and verde packets though. 😛
17. The Bean Burrito“Vegan-2” Digital Image. Taco Bell. 21 June 2018.
Remember this image. This is how Taco Bell portrays it’s bean burrito, fresco style.
Also, remember to ask for no cheese and feel free to ask to sub for rice or potatoes (no charge)!
18. What an actual Bean + Potato Burrito looks like:@VeggiesFastFood / Twitter
Yeah, it doesn’t look great, but you know you’re deeply satisfied eating all that flour tortilla. Plus, it’s only $1 so you get what you pay for and all that.
19. The Red Sauce is key though, guys.@sweetganjababi / Twitter
Ask for red sauce in everrrrything. It’s essentially the flavor of Taco Bell, and whatever you miss from your old meat-based menu, will taste the same without the meat. Because you’re just tasting and lusting for the sauce. Trust.
20. Cinnamon Twists“Taco Bell – cinnamon twists” Digital Image. PETA. 21 June 2018.
Round out your vegan feast with Taco Bell’s accidentally vegan cinnamon twists! Find them on the dollar menu, and then just get two to save yourself the embarrassment of going back in the drive thru line. I see you. ????
They say going vegan is a lifestyle change, but I say, it’s just memorizing “Fresco style plus guac and potatoes, please.” ✌️
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org