Someone Please Tell Me These Oreo Flavors Are Real
Please? We’re begging you…
1. Guava Con Queso for everyone who understands how uh-may-zing guava is.
And for those who don’t because guava con queso pastelito is the best and we can only imagine how incredible it would taste sandwiched between two vanilla cookies?
2. Mexican Hot Chocolate because how amazing would it taste on an Oreo?
My mouth is already watering thinking about what it’ll taste like when I dunk it in milk. If Oreo can do Swedish Fish Oreos, why not Chocolate Abuelita?
3. Oreo, please give us a flan custard dream version of your cookie.
Do we really need to argue in favor of this flavor?
4. Cafe Con Leche would be the perfect pick-me-up for those rough mornings.
Consider this your breakfast, Oreo style.
5. Mango deserves more recognition than it already gets.
There are people that are bound to be huge fans of mango flavored Oreos. Can we get them with a sprinkle of Tajín?
6. One word: Churro.
Churros are already perfect because they are sweet, handheld, and fried. In a perfect world, Nabisco would have already harnessed this power and made millions.
7. Margarita because who isn’t craving one right now?
8. Gansito is so reminiscent of our childhood that it’s a crime to ignore.
9. Passion Fruit since we all know how passionate we are about food.
See what I did there?
10. A guacamole cookie would be as good as guac and chips.
It already comes with the crunch.
11. Piña Colada like every other dessert that has a piña colada flavor.
Just don’t get caught in the rain with these because they will fall apart.
12. Horchata as an Oreo would be an absolute dream.
13. Tamal De Dulce because tamales are already a year-round food.
And I’m getting tired of eating it as… a tamal.
14. Tamarindo would give Oreos that kick they have been missing.
Everyone is suddenly calling it a super food so it only makes sense that it would reach this kind of use.
15. Tres Leches because, duh!
*grabs wallet and petitions Oreos*
Share this story with all of your friends by tapping that little share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org