Check Out Some Of Yesika Salgado’s Best Clapbacks To Creepy Men Hitting On Her On Dating Apps
Yesika Salgado is an Los Angeles-based writer known for her poems about body positivity, love, heartbreak, and more. From time to time, the poet gives us a glimpse of her love life and posts the sometimes ridiculous (and hilarious) messages she receives on dating apps. Some men just don’t know how to approach a woman properly and it is likely because of all of these dating apps. It has suddenly become so much less personal. Here are some of her best responses of all time.
1. Nothing like a subtle invite for a threesome to spell out modern romance.yesikastarr / Instagram
Legit, this LA heat is brutal. A moment in the air conditioning with some ice cold water does sound tempting. That’s what he meant, right?
2. She takes life lessons from some of the most important television shows.yesikastarr / Instagram
See? Next time your mom says anything about watching too much tv, remind her that it can be educational. Detective Olivia Benson would be proud.
3. What’s sexier than your career ambitions?yesikastarr / Instagram
We can only assume that that’s what he meant. It is important to have goals in life and it is nice when strangers take an interest.
4. Why not take a page out of their book and use their own lines against them?yesikastarr / Instagram
Talk about a savage reality check. He didn’t even see it coming and it is gold.
5. Salgado proves that it is never a bad time to shut it down.yesikastarr / Instagram
It is really important to grow with every new year. Unfortunately, some people just don’t do that and they need to be reminded.
6. Nothing like looking for friends…with benefits?yesikastarr / Instagram
What do you think is an appropriate pick up line for someone who is 31?
7. Some people just left us, and Salgado, confused.yesikastarr / Instagram
That’s a sentence alright. Now, what he was trying to say gets a little confusing.
8. Come correct or you might not make it out in one piece.yesikastarr / Instagram
Like, who was he trying to reach? Also, why is that an opening line?
9. Emoji for Emoji. Seems fair, right?yesikastarr / Instagram
Some times the shortest conversations are the most impactful conversations. That’s one way to cut it out.
10. To be fair, she does let men know what she wants.yesikastarr / Instagram
Very Destiny’s Child. Pay the bills and prove you are in it for the long haul and then you get to reap all of the benefits.
11. There’s nothing better than pointing out a comical spelling error.yesikastarr / Instagram
Seriously, dude. You want to talk a big, inappropriate game and you can’t even spellcheck?
12. Word matter, kids.yesikastarr / Instagram
Good is fine but do you want good food or amazing food? Same goes for sex. Up your game, fellas.
13. She gets creative with her rejections and they are brilliant.yesikastarr / Instagram
There’s being rejected online low and getting rejected by a ghost online low.
14. After a while, some people lose their cool because some people don’t get the hint.yesikastarr / Instagram
His “Ok ty” response to her blow up is kind of hilarious. That’s one gracious way to accept a rejection.
15. Don’t brag about your anatomical skills if you don’t want to hear about other people’s skills.yesikastarr / Instagram
Everyone has something they’re proud of. A properly bending elbow is something to celebrate.
16. Let’s cool it with all of the body contact during this hot af summer.yesikastarr / Instagram
Seriously. It is so hot. Most of us just want to be still and try to stay cool.
17. Some messages are better left without a response.yesikastarr / Instagram
Don’t even bother dignifying these kinds of comments with responses. They just aren’t worth it.
18. Thankfully a few men are concerned about other people and their well-being.yesikastarr / Instagram
Like this fine gentleman. Look at him asking her if she is feeling okay.
19. She even turned that BBC acronym around and left people confused.yesikastarr / Instagram
A British accent might be boring but they did invent manners. Might be something some of these men should look into.
20. And, when all else fails, summon some Harry Potter help.yesikastarr / Instagram
Will immortality be the secret to finding a good man?
Share this story with all of your friends by tapping that little share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com