This Is What A Music Video Without Music Sounds Like. Prepare To Cringe.
The two components that really piece together a music video is: 1. The music of course and 2. The visual footage that is combined with the music. But what if there was a music video without the music? Well, it’s awkward, weird, ridiculous, and overall funny AF. The YouTube channel Without Music is doing just that and they are nailing it. Here are just a few examples of their work:
1. “Finesse” by Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B
This completely changes the vibe of the music video.?
2. “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
Without the music audio, this music video ain’t fly at all and it’s hard to do that to Bruno Mars. LOL
3. “Havana” by Camila Cabello
The sound of that man sniffing her at the beginning is soooo cringy.
4. “Fetish” by Selena Gomez
That burp at the end though! As if the sounds of her mouth weren’t enough. I can’t. Lol
5. “Hands to Myself” by Selena Gomez
Skip to 1:10 and thank me later.
6. “Sorry Not Sorry” by Demi Lovato
This video is a hot mess without the music playing.
7. “Booty” by Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea
This is so weiiiiird! Nothing but booty smacking sound effects.
8. “Aint Your Mama” by Jennifer Lopez
Omg the beginning where she farts. ?
9. “Pity Party” by Melanie Martinez
10. “Buttons” by The Pussycat Dolls
The squeaking sound of their hands rubbing against the surface of the tunnel has me dying. ?
To see more of these videos, check out Erik and Eline’s YouTube channel “Without Music.”