These 9 Posts Prove That National Burrito Day Is The Best Holiday Of The Year
We all know these National ______ Days come around from time to time, but none seem to have as many social-media-worthy moments as #NationalBurritoDay. I mean, do you even remember what life was like before the burrito emoji? ?
National Burrito Day is the perfect day to go out and enjoy yourself some wrapped up deliciousness.
Credit: HelloDenizen / Youtube
This is literally how I eat a burrito after dreaming about one all day.
1. The burrito itself is no laughing matter, it’s a delicious meal on the go that has gained major popularity the world over.
A post shared by Mario Lopez (@mariolopezextra) on
Even Mario Lopez was spreading the burrito love, today.
2. There were some great burrito sales today.
“Buy 2 Purrito’s and get the 3rd free!”
3. Puppies were trying to get in on the burrito movement, too.
My dog was looking real delicious right here, fam.
4. Even exotic animals got in on it, like this baby sloth-rito.
— CA AcademyOfSciences (@calacademy) April 7, 2016
I’d like more beans with this burrito, it looks kind of dry. And a little sleepy.
5. People went all the way in on their burrito memes.
I wonder where on the map of Westeros is the nearest burrito spot. ?
6. The love between a person and their burrito can sometimes feel titanic.
I’ll never let go.
7. You won’t even have to wait nine months to get yours.
Unless the lines are long, you know how it gets in the ‘hood.
8. The burrito has had some amazing moments in film and TV. Today is the perfect day to celebrate that.
— Axial Skeleton (@axial_skeleton) April 8, 2016
Don’t you ever throw a burrito out the window.
9. You should never feel ashamed to confess your burrito love.
— #Foodiechats (@Foodiechats) April 6, 2017
What do you want? What. Do. You. Want? WHAT DO YOU WANT? A burrito. Clearly.