These Soccer Moments Were Some Of The Funniest Moments We’ve Ever Seen On The Soccer Field
Soccer is called “The Beautiful Game” with good reason. The free-flowing nature of the game usually leads to moments that are as aesthetically pleasing as they are entertaining. A well-timed give and go. A diving saves from a goalkeeper. A curling free-kick that hits the back of the net. It’s all art.
Occasionally, however, there are moments that aren’t quite as, um, exquisite.
1. Sometimes, when the referee doesn’t call a foul, you’ve got to find your own form of justice:
2. And even when the weather isn’t ideal, you’ve got to find a way to use it to your advantage.
3. There are times when a shot isn’t on goal, but it’s right on target.
4. And if you’re in the stands, you better be careful, or your snacks will pay the price.
5. Don’t worry, professionals also have trouble keeping their eye on the ball.
6. Even when they know it’s coming right at them.
7. When you score a goal and the stands look a bit empty, you’ve got to take matters into your own hands.
8. And when your goal scoring celebrations become too routine, you’ve got to find ways to spice things up.
9. There is such a thing as too much, though…
10. And you may pay the price for it.
11. The corner flag is often overlooked…
12. … But it can be the source of some unexpected action.
13. Referees and their invisible spray have become a part of the game that you don’t really notice anymore. Unless the ref is this petty:
14. Or THIS petty.
15. Give ’em a break though… working that spray isn’t easy.
16. But it does make a good pro soccer player repellant.
17. Players don’t get their own spray but some of them find creative uses for drinking water.
18. If you’re a rabid soccer fan, you’re used to seeing jerseys being pulled and ripped, but probably not this…
19. … or this:
20. Sometimes you’ve just got to cut out the middleman:
21. When you’re watching a game at home, make sure to pay close attention at the pre-game action…
22. … or the stuff that happens on the bench.
It’s not art, but it’s definitely entertaining.
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com